Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the chapter is mostly about Marco and King. So Queen's dumbass will probably be support.

I hope King realises that he cant beat Marco quickly, and that dumb regen would take him days to beat. So they need to get the Seastone out and tie the mofo up.

I'm waiting for Oden, Ryuma & Mihawks shadow behind Zoro....wait but that still less than Luffy if it happen
Mihawk , Ryuma , Roger , Rayleigh , Oden , Shanks , Xebec

Here you go here's more than 5 Swordsmans and more than Luffy's
Post automatically merged:

Hopefully the next leak is about Peros and Marco and isn't how Hyogoro looks again

no one cares about Hyogoro

Well since we are technically going to talk about vague connections and not direct connections. Zoro and Ryuma are connected via the fact that Zoro was called the second ryuma in the vol6magazine of one piece by oda, And since Zoro is the second ryuma then he is also connected to wano for many centuries.
But kidd and law > Zoro because of a cover page that means nothing
:risicheck:

Apparently the chapter is mostly about Marco and King. So Queen's dumbass will probably be support.

I hope King realises that he cant beat Marco quickly, and that dumb regen would take him days to beat. So they need to get the Seastone out and tie the mofo up.
Yes we know Sanji will fight King.:catsure:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yep who cares about Hyogoro, we need some real action and story, not again some cheap drama about a character who'll always stay in the sidelines.
Don't worry. If we are lucky enough we will get his flashback from the moments when Orochi was rising in power and how they refused to work under him just so Oda can showcase how bad and sad was the life of Wano citizens:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.