Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Ryuma got this imo
Ryuuma single handedly defended ''the country of gold'' against both the WG and pirates to the point where hundreds of years later people are still ''hesitant'' to go to Wano.
I dno bro. I am still not sold on him.
I personally believe WB is the strongest character to ever exist.

And how do you know the people who lived in Ryuma's time werent all just fodder ?
1. Common sense, do you think people who lived in 5th AD are physically significantly weaker than people of current
2. If those people are fodders, no point for Ryuma's hype in the eyes of Wano citizens
3. Math, he fought literally everyone of the outside world, by probability, he must had faced 1 or two Top Tier given he fought literally everyone of the outside world, plus Wano is in New World after all

Shisui

obviously primebeard. At most ryuma wa sold Whitebeard level.

mold Whitebeard would foxderixe damn near everybody besides top tiers
Ok, lets be respectful now. Ryuma is obvioulsy stronger than Oldbeard. Primebeard is a different beast. I just don't see anyone defeating him. The man is basically Garp with a supreme weapon and a broken fruit.

1. Common sense, do you think people who lived in 5th AD are physically significantly weaker than people of current
2. If those people are fodders, no point for Ryuma's hype in the eyes of Wano citizens
3. Math, he fought literally everyone of the outside world, by probability, he must had faced 1 or two Top Tier given he fought literally everyone of the outside world, plus Wano is in New World after all
So no proof ? Ok bye

Shisui

Like you said, Roger and Newgate haven't been around for 100 of years. Ryuma, centuries after his death is still talked about as a legendary samurai, even outside of Wano.
I didn't even know anyone knew him outside of Wano. He does have the black blade feat going for him. Did he defeat anybody of note beside the dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.