Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, lets be respectful now. Ryuma is obvioulsy stronger than Oldbeard. Primebeard is a different beast. I just don't see anyone defeating him. The man is basically Garp with a supreme weapon and a broken fruit.
And Ryuma's strength is open for imagination which is way better.
For example, he could very well be the strongest Ryou user ever.
You could come up with anything since the only info we have are :
Wano = Country of Gold = everyone wants a piece of it
Ryuma single handedly defended it against EVERYONE.

Like you said, Roger and Newgate haven't been around for 100 of years. Ryuma, centuries after his death is still talked about as a legendary samurai, even outside of Wano.
lmao what? If they haven’t been around for that long how are you comparing? Not only that but roger and Whitebeard are way more famous then ryuma

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
And Ryuma's strength is open for imagination which is way better.
For example, he could very well be the strongest Ryou user ever.
You could come up with anything since the only info we have are :
Wano = Country of Gold = everyone wants a piece of it
Ryuma single handedly defended it against EVERYONE.
I have heard this loads of times but who exactly is everyone? Is it anyone we know? I am really curious, did he have any one on one with other swordsmen or is this another gassed up character by the OP community?

I have heard this loads of times but who exactly is everyone? Is it anyone we know? I am really curious, did he have any one on one with other swordsmen or is this another gassed up character by the OP community?
Ryuma was a character in "monsters" a manga created by Oda before one piece. Ryuma is basically a recreation of the ryuma in that manga.

Also i know i posted this alot today but it explains alot. Vol6magazine of one piece:

Oda calls ryuma a legend and a strong samurai here in this, This is Oda hyping him up not the community.

Who goes after ''the country of gold'' ? Not the weak for sure plus even entering Wano is a huge danger so those who make it are ''the cream''

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Ryuma was a character in "monsters" a manga created by Oda before one piece. Ryuma is basically a recreation of the ryuma in that manga.

Also i know i posted this alot today but it explains alot. Vol6magazine of one piece:

Oda calls ryuma a legend and a strong samurai here in this, This is Oda hyping him up not the community.
Oda calls everything a legend but I get your point. Oda needs to do a proper back story on him. I am just not sold on the character yet.
Post automatically merged:

Who goes after ''the country of gold'' ? Not the weak for sure plus even entering Wano is a huge danger so those who make it are ''the cream''
That's true :quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.