Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda calls everything a legend but I get your point. Oda needs to do a proper back story on him. I am just not sold on the character yet.
This is not just any legend, Ryumas name was held throughout many generations in Wano. And wano is a land of many strong warriors, The land of another legend "Oden". And still Ryuma is considered by the people of Wano to be a sword god. In Wano the people of wano didnt want zoro to keep shushui but they didnt mind him having Wano, Ryumas sword is considered a national treasure. Oda says in the magazine page i sent you that maybe a strong samurai who people can call the second ryuma was already born. Refeering to Zoro? makes sense if it does. Zoro will become the worlds strongest swordsman and hes being compared to ryuma. If ryuma wasnt a top tier why would Oda make this connection? Simple. Because Oda thinks Ryuma is a legendary strong top tier swordman.

Honestly the World Government’s fear of Wano just has to be due to a lack of information at this point. If the WG came at Wano full force buster call style, they would demolish this place. Their strongest samurai are YC2 at best, the ninjas are a literal joke, and their navy couldn’t even beat a couple beast pirate ships.
true however a bit warranted.
oden was a top tier , should have been alive in current time and would be the strongest samurai.
ryuuma while he was alive likely was.
wano is still the strongest nation/island in op so far even if the current strongest samurai is yc2 at best, more indicative of the state of the country due to kaido and orochi .
Post automatically merged:

Oda calls everything a legend but I get your point. Oda needs to do a proper back story on him. I am just not sold on the character yet.
Post automatically merged:

That's true :quest:
He did
its called monsters
he made it canon in the op story later on.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
This is not just any legend, Ryumas name was held throughout many generations in Wano. And wano is a land of many strong warriors, The land of another legend "Oden". And still Ryuma is considered by the people of Wano to be a sword god. In Wano the people of wano didnt want zoro to keep shushui but they didnt mind him having Wano, Ryumas sword is considered a national treasure. Oda says in the magazine page i sent you that maybe a strong samurai who people can call the second ryuma was already born. Refeering to Zoro? makes sense if it does. Zoro will become the worlds strongest swordsman and hes being compared to ryuma. If ryuma wasnt a top tier why would Oda make this connection? Simple. Because Oda thinks Ryuma is a legendary strong top tier swordman.
He is obviously a top tier but just not the greatest imo. I can see being a tad stronger than Oden at the very most.

"Color Spread is dedicated to Beast Pirates.

- Kaidou at the center, from top to bottom.
- Below Kaidou are King (at the botom of Kaidou), Jack (left) and Queen (right).
- Who's Who is at left upper corner (red suit, blue shirt and pink blade (handle and scabbard)) and Black Maria is at the right upper corner (dark blue and red kimono).
- One Piece logo is at the bottom (in the center, covering King's legs).
- Page One and Ulti are at the bottom-right (both with white suits, but Ulti's cape is dark blue and her skirt is light blue). Sasaki (white cape and green blade (handle and scabbard)) and X Drake are at the bottom-left.
"

So one thing I've noticed about the color spread description above, which may or may not be anything: there may be a loose power hierarchy going on.

- Kaido is front and center. Clearly the strongest/most important figure.
- King is right below him, center line. Indication of his #2
- Queen and Jack are right beside him, indication of his #3/4 (Clearly from Queen's name he's implied to be stronger obviously)

But most interestingly are the F6 placements. We obviously don't know how it really looks, but the fact that Who's Who and Black Maria are on the top corners, while Ulti/P1 and Drake/Sasaki are paired on the bottom corners, may actually indicate Who's Who and Black Maria are the strongest Tobi Roppo because they are isolated and singled out.

Another reason this may be supported is the fact that Jinbe is fighting Who's Who currently, and that battle is (probably) unlikely to change due to his connection to the character. We can assume that under Luffy/Zoro/Sanji, Jinbe would likely be next, which implies Who's Who is the strongest or at least tied with Black Maria. Because then you have Robin and Brook, they are teaming up against Black Maria, which may figuratively support this in a way. Now, I know Franky is a powerhouse, but he's always generally been grouped with these 2. I could see it being reasonable that Brook/Robin are fighting a stronger opponent with Black Maria.

Lastly, and funny enough, you have the siblings together, who seem paired with Nami/Usopp at this point, while Drake and Sasaki are paired on the opposite side. Franky has one, while Drake is currently with Chopper (separate theory on that but I sincerely think its possible Chopper fights an Onified Drake since Drake is protecting Chopper from Apoo and those infected, plus Chopper and Franky have had opponents of similar strength, that being Fukuro and Kumadori).

Anyway, that got me thinking, look at how Oda has shown them when they were first introduced:

Technically, Who's Who and Black Maria are in the center, while Drake/Sasaki are on one side, followed by Ulti/P1 on the other.

Again, may not mean anything, but with the way the matchups are going, I can see the "power" order going like this with the F6:

- Who's Who/Black Maria
- Sasaki/Drake
- Ulti/Page 1

Considering how strong Jinbe is, it makes sense he's soloing someone who may be the same strength as or stronger than Black Maria, who is conversely being double teamed by 2 Strawhats, while Franky (and maaaaaybe Chopper) fight 2 members who are slightly weaker, followed by Nami/Usopp who are fighting the weakest of the main crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.