- Jack vs Yamato
- Who's Who vs Jinbe
- Black Maria vs Robin/Brook
- Sasaki vs Franky
- Oni-Drake vs Chopper
- Ulti vs Nami
- Page 1 vs Usopp

No one can deny how clean this looks, even if they hate it tho. :fransuper:

"Color Spread is dedicated to Beast Pirates.

- Kaidou at the center, from top to bottom.
- Below Kaidou are King (at the botom of Kaidou), Jack (left) and Queen (right).
- Who's Who is at left upper corner (red suit, blue shirt and pink blade (handle and scabbard)) and Black Maria is at the right upper corner (dark blue and red kimono).
- One Piece logo is at the bottom (in the center, covering King's legs).
- Page One and Ulti are at the bottom-right (both with white suits, but Ulti's cape is dark blue and her skirt is light blue). Sasaki (white cape and green blade (handle and scabbard)) and X Drake are at the bottom-left.
"

So one thing I've noticed about the color spread description above, which may or may not be anything: there may be a loose power hierarchy going on.

- Kaido is front and center. Clearly the strongest/most important figure.
- King is right below him, center line. Indication of his #2
- Queen and Jack are right beside him, indication of his #3/4 (Clearly from Queen's name he's implied to be stronger obviously)

But most interestingly are the F6 placements. We obviously don't know how it really looks, but the fact that Who's Who and Black Maria are on the top corners, while Ulti/P1 and Drake/Sasaki are paired on the bottom corners, may actually indicate Who's Who and Black Maria are the strongest Tobi Roppo because they are isolated and singled out.

Another reason this may be supported is the fact that Jinbe is fighting Who's Who currently, and that battle is (probably) unlikely to change due to his connection to the character. We can assume that under Luffy/Zoro/Sanji, Jinbe would likely be next, which implies Who's Who is the strongest or at least tied with Black Maria. Because then you have Robin and Brook, they are teaming up against Black Maria, which may figuratively support this in a way. Now, I know Franky is a powerhouse, but he's always generally been grouped with these 2. I could see it being reasonable that Brook/Robin are fighting a stronger opponent with Black Maria.

Lastly, and funny enough, you have the siblings together, who seem paired with Nami/Usopp at this point, while Drake and Sasaki are paired on the opposite side. Franky has one, while Drake is currently with Chopper (separate theory on that but I sincerely think its possible Chopper fights an Onified Drake since Drake is protecting Chopper from Apoo and those infected, plus Chopper and Franky have had opponents of similar strength, that being Fukuro and Kumadori).

Anyway, that got me thinking, look at how Oda has shown them when they were first introduced:

Technically, Who's Who and Black Maria are in the center, while Drake/Sasaki are on one side, followed by Ulti/P1 on the other.

Again, may not mean anything, but with the way the matchups are going, I can see the "power" order going like this with the F6:

- Who's Who/Black Maria
- Sasaki/Drake
- Ulti/Page 1

Considering how strong Jinbe is, it makes sense he's soloing someone who may be the same strength as or stronger than Black Maria, who is conversely being double teamed by 2 Strawhats, while Franky (and maaaaaybe Chopper) fight 2 members who are slightly weaker, followed by Nami/Usopp who are fighting the weakest of the main crew.
You aren’t even following your own logic
Why are u putting p1 as the weakest?
If you go by introduction page with your logic
WW=BM>Drake=P1>Sasaki=Ulti

The matchups that trigger all Zoro/Sanji (and Drake lmao) fans :finally:

- Kaido vs Luffy (later)
- King vs Zoro (later)
- Queen vs Sanji
- Jack vs Yamato
- Who's Who vs Jinbe
- Black Maria vs Robin/Brook
- Sasaki vs Franky
- Oni-Drake vs Chopper
- Ulti vs Nami
- Page 1 vs Usopp

No one can deny how clean this looks, even if they hate it tho. :fransuper:
I still bank on Jimbei getting Jack somehow.

You aren’t even following your own logic
Why are putting p1 as the weakest?
If you go by introduction page with your logic
WW=BM>Drake=P1>Sasaki=Ulti
I didn't put P1 as the "weakest", I grouped him with Ulti. And the "logic" comes from the fact that Nami/Usopp are the ones fighting them, not Franky (or Chopper). They would fundamentally be the weakest by virtue of how strong we know the strawhats are.

Status
Not open for further replies.