Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji broke his leg on Vergo then didnt fight during WCI and fight with Page One off screen with he dont know how and why finished.

he is not going to jump from that level to King level out of blue.

He is not close to Luffy or Zoro in terms of growth during the fight. Its post time skip time to wake up.
Dude pica has a bounty of 99 mill and zoro is fighting kaido right now your ladder logic makes no difference. Sanji and zoro really had no logicalbusinessof manhandling jabra and kaku after luffy got rekt by blueno just the arc before but out of nowhere they gained crazy strength... also sanji was injured against vergo and it was clearly established... Anyway, vergos fight is is irrelevant now and page 1 is clearly cake for sanji. He is literally usopps matchup. If usopps matchup is page one, you should have learned from the past and known that sanjis matchup is going to be quite a bit stronger

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dude pica has a bounty of 99 mill and zoro is fighting kaido right now your ladder logic makes no difference. Sanji and zoro really had no logicalbusinessof manhandling jabra and kaku after luffy got rekt by blueno just the arc before but out of nowhere they gained crazy strength... also sanji was injured against vergo and it was clearly established... Anyway, vergos fight is is irrelevant now and page 1 is clearly cake for sanji. He is literally usopps matchup. If usopps matchup is page one, you should have learned from the past and known that sanjis matchup is going to be quite a bit stronger
Pica would murder Sanji.

Try to make me think that Sanji with his whack ass ap and CoA would do something to country size Golem Pica.

Lmao.

Dude bring something realistic.

Sanji peaks at higher vet and thats it for now.

They are afraid that if Sanji fights King and if Sanji defeats King their agenda that Zoro is 1st commander level will go down the drain. They know that the one who will finish Kaido is going to be Luffy and that there is a high chance that Zoro will be the Law and Nami (a support character) in the fight against Kaido. So if Sanji fights Queen and Zoro is K.O'ed during the fight versus Kaido then they will say that Zoro is 1st commander level. That's it.
Sanji can fight King. Why would anybody be scared of that?

Picas bounty was revoked so its irrelevant.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I am so confused by arguments here. Zoro in the main attraction of the arc while Sanji is not. What does him fighting King even means Zoro and Luffy are fighting Youkous.
I'm trying to understand him for some time now and I just can't.

In their minds, if Zoro jumped from Pica to Kaido it means Sanji jumps from breaking his leg on Vergo to soloing King.

EZ?

Marco is at the very least being portrayed like he is stronger. He is holding his own against both king and queen. And he has one of the most broken fruits in the series, that would basically kill all the impact of anything king showcases. Oh king busts out a sick move? Lol marco recovers in 3 seconds. Great, very interesting. King might have better base durability, attack power and some sick moves, but the recovery is such a huge barrier. You are right about the under dog aspect tho. King is the underdog in a fight vs marco, and being on the villain side as the underdog doesn't happen.
Like I said King wont be able to defeat Marco easily. He'd probably need to fight him for days till his stamina runs out and his regen stops working. Other than that King has no chance in winning. I also dont believe Marco can defeat King since he has shown poor AP so far.

I'm trying to understand him for some time now and I just can't.

In their minds, if Zoro jumped from Pica to Kaido it means Sanji jumps from breaking his leg on Vergo to soloing King.

EZ?
Its because they underestimate zoros opponents because of they way he beat them. He dominated them because Zoro is a monster not because they are weak, Pica was doffys strongest officer strength wise once vergo died*. Monet was on very strong her self and worked under doffy directly. The jump makes sense if you think about it from this perspective.

Last edited:
Pica would murder Sanji.

Try to make me think that Sanji with his whack ass ap and CoA would do something to country size Golem Pica.

Lmao.

Dude bring something realistic.

Sanji peaks at higher vet and thats it for now.
I wonder what you will say when sanji beats king. Claim oda is wrong? Is a fraud? You know better than oda? If oda is wrong about how strong sanji is I wonder if oda is also wrong about zoro being able to cut kaido?? Lmao

Also, pica has nothing that can hit sanji. Pica is a scrub killer. A monster until someone is strong enough to break simple rock spikes or dodge his slow ass golem. Sanji is at a heavy disadvantage when we talk about getting pica out of the golem sure but pica can do jack shit against sanji in return. That's without the suit

Why don't you guys see Oda's pattern after all of these years? It's really irritating me.

In almost every arc(All of the strawhats present), the strawhats are the ones who defeat the main villain and his crew.

Wano will be no exception.

Page One, Ulti, Who's Who, Black Maria have already been matched up with the strawhats. I personally believe Brook will leave soon as well to get his matchup.

However, a few things need to happen before the other matchups begin.

Chopper's antidote story arc needs to come to a close. This will free up Xdrake to go elsewhere. Chopper will also have a chance to get his matchup as well. My guess is Number 1. The strongest number.

We have to see the conclusion of the fight on the roof. In this case, the defeat of the supernova's here. Only temporary ofc but this will allow other supernova to join in. Marco would also have the role of healing the supernova to some degree.

And about Queen & King.

Why are people ignoring parallels between Queen & king and Sanji & Zoro. King the serious cool type like Zoro, and Queen the funny, cool, yet powerful type like Sanji.

I can't make this up when saying that this is exactly like Kaku & Jabra in Enies Lobby. We even have them bickering in their introduction as Zoro and Sanji do all the time. But people continue to ignore it!

There's even a potential Judge storyline between Queen and Sanji already and they have yet to meet.

Come on, We just received Kalifa 2.0 for Sanji!

Have people really fallen for Oda's feints? He does this all the time! Even some of the initial matchups of Enies Lobby weren't the final ones. I wonder if people back then thought Ussop was going to fight Jabra.

Marco has stated himself that this new generation is going to take over! He will only be support and delay. The real matchups will begin eventually.

Look at the current circumstances. Yamato is finally on the move again. Sanji definitely chose to go save Momo. Jack is going to the scabbards. Hiyori is with the scabbards. According to spoilers, King and Marco may be going head to head soon without Queen. This frees him up. The "fake" matchups are beginning to dissolve!

WE EVEN HAVE A COLOR SPREAD NOW

All the main beast pirates! How can anyone really say that Xdrake is going to fight Queen with someone else? No! What is wrong with people? These are strawhat only fights. They are the Mc's of this story. The supernova squad are meant for Kaidou! For christ sake, Oden said 9 pirates would come and defeat KAIDOU.

Oda had written King and Queen's character at least 3 years before Wano began. Even saw Jack, queen, and King's names on notebooks that Oda had on his desk in 2015! He had ideas for these characters for so long! They're not meant to be taken down by non-strawhats. He had an entire notebook on these characters. AN ENTIRE NOTEBOOK. XDRAKE I REPEAT, X DRAKE WILL NOT TAKE DOWN A CALAMITY. Can we just keep agenda pushing at the front door?

i'm going to have stroke looking at these bait threads, and agenda pushing threads.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Also, pica has nothing that can hit sanji. Pica is a scrub killer. A monster until someone is strong enough to break simple rock spikes or dodge his slow ass golem. Sanji is at a heavy disadvantage when we talk about getting pica out of the golem sure but pica can do jack shit against sanji in return. That's without the suit
Sanji broke his leg on Vergo casually blocking with his leg not even coated.

Imagine how much Sanji would suffer trying to kick Pica with his whack ap and CoA.

I wonder what you will say when sanji beats king. Claim oda is wrong? Is a fraud? You know better than oda? If oda is wrong about how strong sanji is I wonder if oda is also wrong about zoro being able to cut kaido?? Lmao
I won't care. Since Zoro will top anything Sanji does power-wise every time. It's not a big deal for me.

Just saying, He is too weak to beat a commander alone.

Marco is at the very least being portrayed like he is stronger. He is holding his own against both king and queen. And he has one of the most broken fruits in the series, that would basically kill all the impact of anything king showcases. Oh king busts out a sick move? Lol marco recovers in 3 seconds. Great, very interesting. King might have better base durability, attack power and some sick moves, but the recovery is such a huge barrier. You are right about the under dog aspect tho. King is the underdog in a fight vs marco, and being on the villain side as the underdog doesn't happen.
King made him bleed last chapter, Queen and King are not in their hybrid forms and the dude got hurt after fighting for like 15 minutes. Shiki fought both of Garp and Sengoku and destroyed half of Marineford and he was not stronger than them especially Garp teaming up against an opponent to finish him quickly does not mean they are weaker

Yep, this is the most accurate vs for Chopper who I've read here.

Chopper vs strongest Number OR his leader (maybe he's different and not just a giant dude but have some strong Zoan or so).

Its because they underestimate zoros opponents because of they way he beat them. He dominated them because Zoro is a monster not because they are weak, Pica was doffys right hand man. Monet was on very strong her self and worked under doffy directly. The jump makes sense if you think about it from this perspective.
Vergo is confirmed to be doffys right hand man... what the fuck are you even saying. And of course everyone overlooks the fact that sanjis body was blown the fuck up when nami was in it before the fight. The chapter before it happened usopp talked about how heavily injured sanji was. But Hurrdrr he broke his leg. Lmao alright, zoro passed out from killer because he was just so hungry. It doesn't fucking matter in the long run. We are in the first climactic end of saga arc where people are getting their long awated fights. You should expect more than what prior feats and opponents indicate. This is true for all the matchups right now, all of the tobi roppo are on paper vastly stronger than the strawhats they are facing. Zoro hasn't even fought a yonko vet level opponent yet. If we were doing this ladder game he would be fighting whose who right now.

Why don't you guys see Oda's pattern after all of these years? It's really irritating me.

In almost every arc(All of the strawhats present), the strawhats are the ones who defeat the main villain and his crew.

Wano will be no exception.

Page One, Ulti, Who's Who, Black Maria have already been matched up with the strawhats. I personally believe Brook will leave soon as well to get his matchup.

However, a few things need to happen before the other matchups begin.

Chopper's antidote story arc needs to come to a close. This will free up Xdrake to go elsewhere. Chopper will also have a chance to get his matchup as well. My guess is Number 1. The strongest number.

We have to see the conclusion of the fight on the roof. In this case, the defeat of the supernova's here. Only temporary ofc but this will allow other supernova to join in. Marco would also have the role of healing the supernova to some degree.

And about Queen & King.

Why are people ignoring parallels between Queen & king and Sanji & Zoro. King the serious cool type like Zoro, and Queen the funny, cool, yet powerful type like Sanji.

I can't make this up when saying that this is exactly like Kaku & Jabra in Enies Lobby. We even have them bickering in their introduction as Zoro and Sanji do all the time. But people continue to ignore it!

There's even a potential Judge storyline between Queen and Sanji already and they have yet to meet.

Come on, We just received Kalifa 2.0 for Sanji!

Have people really fallen for Oda's feints? He does this all the time! Even some of the initial matchups of Enies Lobby weren't the final ones. I wonder if people back then thought Ussop was going to fight Jabra.

Marco has stated himself that this new generation is going to take over! He will only be support and delay. The real matchups will begin eventually.

Look at the current circumstances. Yamato is finally on the move again. Sanji definitely chose to go save Momo. Jack is going to the scabbards. Hiyori is with the scabbards. According to spoilers, King and Marco may be going head to head soon without Queen. This frees him up. The "fake" matchups are beginning to dissolve!

WE EVEN HAVE A COLOR SPREAD NOW

All the main beast pirates! How can anyone really say that Xdrake is going to fight Queen with someone else? No! What is wrong with people? These are strawhat only fights. They are the Mc's of this story. The supernova squad are meant for Kaidou! For christ sake, Oden said 9 pirates would come and defeat KAIDOU.

Oda had written King and Queen's character at least 3 years before Wano began. Even saw Jack, queen, and King's names on notebooks that Oda had on his desk in 2015! He had ideas for these characters for so long! They're not meant to be taken down by non-strawhats. He had an entire notebook on these characters. AN ENTIRE NOTEBOOK. XDRAKE I REPEAT, X DRAKE WILL NOT TAKE DOWN A CALAMITY. Can we just keep agenda pushing at the front door?

i'm going to have stroke looking at these bait threads, and agenda pushing threads.
Vergo was defeated by smoker and law which debunks your whole theory, I am pretty sure that there are other fights that this happened before but i cant remember and it doesnt matter because i just proved yet again Oda is not as linear in his witting as most people make him out to be, Alot of time he does something out of the "norm"

I am talking about this:

Status
Not open for further replies.