Status
Not open for further replies.
I was referring to when he forced Nami fight a deadly assassin that she had no business winning against because he refused to beat Khalifa and steal her key even though it meant saving Robin's life :few:
Ok, now it makes sense and your stance is perfectly legit. You talked about that in the same sentence you talked about him hitting Luffy so that was confusing.

And @Seth, you’re no Sanji fan. :goyea:

I was referring to when he forced Nami fight a deadly assassin that she had no business winning against because he refused to beat Khalifa and steal her key even though it meant saving Robin's life :few:
You must hate oda for valuing character traits like that and making a point off the whole "you do what I can't and I'll do what you can't" thing. The crew can rely on eachother without them having to feel guilt over it. That's teamwork my man. Sanji followed that up by saving usopps life beating jabra who was a high level threat to them all, and ruining a bustercall singlehandedly. Man was literally the mvp of the arc.

You must hate oda for valuing character traits like that and making a point off the whole "you do what I can't and I'll do what you can't" thing. The crew can rely on eachother without them having to feel guilt over it. That's teamwork my man. Sanji followed that up by saving usopps life beating jabra who was a high level threat to them all, and ruining a bustercall singlehandedly. Man was literally the mvp of the arc.
I like your posts, you’re speaking lots of facts. First Sanji fan I’ve seen that doesn’t downplay Pica.
:myman:

and which one of these is Country Size Golem alike?

Yeah.

Sanji broke his leg on casual Vergo. He wouldn't do shit to country size Golem Pica.
i hate when people still take the same old things that have already a conclusive context.. and still take it out of context....
:whitepress:

Ok let's just assume that a sanji's broken leg is even relevant here... its doesn't matter.. he was stabbed and bet to a crisp against Absolom whole saving nami and went in ti flip oars... and this is a pretty timeskip sanji equating zoro's feats against oars or better than him ....you're stating it like sanji started whining griping his leg after that... he didn't give a shit and still continue to stalemate vegro... in an already weak end state.. get your context right

Peca is big when i say bigg HE IS HUGEE... what i said was that sanji and marco will have an edge over zoro interms of mobility... plus we can't even conclude anything yet since sanji has barely even shown his diable jambe techniques... not even his best moves.. we haven't seen him use anything other movr than hell memories in his rage mode.. and lets not forget Antimanner kick course hasn't adapted Diable jambe... let alone a blazing diable jambe.. plus i believe he is capable for provide the force needed to blow portions of peca ..... plus a rock...i believe even marco can do that...lets not forget ARNAMENT hardening... sanji has above avg ARNAMENT... he barely uses it.. instead he use alot of invisible ARNAMENT... stopped daifuku's blade.. that sliced this whole fleet in half...

STOP UNDERESTIMATING SANJI FFS.. grow up.. be constructive and not bias

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.