Status
Not open for further replies.
:whitepress:I love Luffy. But how many times was he saved this fight?
doesn't matter....he gets saved many times for many arcs and he saves many times....I don't know why Luffy getting saved is new anyways....and act like Zoro saved Kid/Law/Killer when they are perfectly fine...when did Zoro saved them? these kind of exaggerated posts is why people always make fun of you for whatever slipups Zoro make....
and no, you don't like Luffy...you like him only when he looks good....

Perosperos fruit literally melts away by low tier heat. Oven claps. Low diff. Daifuku cut a fleet of ships in one swing. If you think candy is tanking that then aight. Peros has a big bounty yes but there are loads of different reasons for it. Peros brutality was better highlighted and he he obviously has a long history with the crew. Bounty has never been a direct indicator of strength. He isn't as strong as the wankers like to argue.
1. I'm not going to get into some pointless argument with you, there is a reason why I replied to @Jo_Ndule and not you.

2. As I said before you are a Sanji wanker who is only overhyping Daifuku and Oven just because they clashed with Sanji, you don't need to tell me all these bs excuses on why they are above Perospero.

3. If Sanji's main fight ends up being Jack, I'm pretty sure you would start to overhype him and say he is stronger than both King and Queen and even say he is close to Admiral level.:doffytroll:

doesn't matter....he gets saved many times for many arcs and he saves many times....I don't know why Luffy getting saved is new anyways....
Luffy has pummeled Kaido enough. If anything another large attack on him, then Kuffy will transition to fight Big Mom solo. This is Zoro’s arc imo, but Luffy taking a Yonko by himself.

Now is that a hot take?
Post automatically merged:

Law was never saved (he was the one saving/helping Luffy/Zoro)
Kidd was never saved
? I wasn’t talking about Luffy

I’ve been an OP fan since middle school.
But it was like on and off.

I watched through Enies Lobby than took a break for a few years, then got into the manga again a few yearlater around when Dressrosa was airing. Then I took another break and got back into it around the end of WCI.

Having been caught up for a few years now, being a member of this community is hell. But it’s worth it for the hype moments.

It’s so weird being a college student now and still reading OP. I remember when Naruto and Bleach ended while I was still a kid. It feels a little odd that OP is still here.
Bleach final arc is getting animated. I kinda hope they make the whole arc better than manga, no matter if some parts will be different from manga, especially knowing how anti-climatic the final battle between Ichigo vs Yhwach.

doesn't matter....he gets saved many times for many arcs and he saves many times....I don't know why Luffy getting saved is new anyways....and act like Zoro saved Kid/Law/Killer when they are perfectly fine...when did Zoro saved them? these kind of exaggerated posts is why people always make fun of you for whatever slipups Zoro make....
I don’t get made fun of for my takes. Luffy will shine bright this arc. I just interpret Luffy differently. I don’t wank him or anything. At the end of this arc he will come out Yonko level. I don’t even have to worry about Luffys progression. Stop cappin and gate keeping with his “fake fan bs”. Luffys best moments were when he was down bad and they way he comes back up.

He saved them when he countered Kaido's Tatsumaki lol

He saved Luffy's ass 5 times

Thanks god he's here

The Calamities downplay is disgusting. Calamities = AdmiraLs.
Post automatically merged:

Perospero > Jack.

Pero can trap Jack with his candy and Jack won't be unable to move. His endurance and stamina can't help him against Perospero's candy.

If Jack tries to attack Peros with his poor AP, Peros will just use his candy armor. Same candy armor which protected him from Pedro's massive explosion.
Change form, Break candy

I don’t get made fun of for my takes. Luffy will shine bright this arc. I just interpret Luffy differently. I don’t wank him or anything. At the end of this arc he will come out Yonko level. I don’t even have to worry about Luffys progression. Stop cappin and gate keeping with his “fake fan bs”. Luffys best moments were when he was down bad and they way he comes back up.
It's true tho, Kidd and Law needed no help so the pic you posted is just bait
And when Killer needed help, was Luffy laying him an hand, not Zoro

It's true tho, Kidd and Law needed no help so the pic you posted is just bait
And when Killer needed help, was Luffy layinng him an hand, not Zoro
You already know my stance on Kid. I will wait on him to have greater showing. So far he is not equal to Luffy, especially after that what Haki is that scene. But I have faith Oda will turn the tides better for him. Killer, I was completely wrong on. So that I will take my L. And Law has maybe 3-5 more big attacks on him given that he’s support.

Status
Not open for further replies.