Status
Not open for further replies.
You already know my stance on Kid. I will wait on him to have greater showing. So far he is not equal to Luffy, especially after that what Haki is that scene. But I have faith Oda will turn the tides better for him. Killer, I was completely wrong on. So that I will take my L. And Law has maybe 3-5 more big attacks on him given that he’s support.
I know what you think, but is not what I'm talking about
Kidd, Law, Killer didn't need any help from Zoro
Zoro only assisted his Captain
Just to say the pic you posted was provocatory

F6 wankers should stop dreaming that there is any single F6 that is stronger than Perospero.

This is Perospero that can lol diff Brook, same Brook whose speed can speedblitz Big Mom.
Brook's speed > F6 speed. Peros will trap them and turn them into candy just like what he did to Brook and Chopper.

"But but Ulti's headbutt"
Her headbutt that can't kill or KO Nami after at least 2 headbutts <<< Pedro's explosion. And Perospero candy armor survived that.

F6 wankers should stop dreaming that there is any single F6 that is stronger than Perospero.

This is Perospero that can lol diff Brook, same Brook whose speed can speedblitz Big Mom.
Brook's speed > F6 speed. Peros will trap them and turn them into candy just like what he did to Brook and Chopper.

"But but Ulti's headbutt"
Her headbutt that can't kill or KO Nami after at least 2 headbutts <<< Pedro's explosion. And Perospero candy armor survived that.
Sasaki > Perospero = Doffy

Tatsumaki didn't cancel out kaido attack...if anything it definitely saved Luffy and only Luffy....Luffy didn't need saving before he ran out of G4....but anyways he did, good for him....like I said, getting saved by his crewmates is not new for Luffy....
What he cancelled Kaido's own Tatsumaki

Why do you think that Kaido said
You dare challenge me to à dragon twister lol..why do you think that Kaido said that..

What he cancelled Kaido's own Tatsumaki

Why do you think that Kaido said
You dare challenge me to à dragon twister lol..why do you think that Kaido said that..
isn't it standard villain quote....it is same as Doflamingo saying to Luffy "you dare to challenge me above me in air or something like that..." typical villain arrogance....that quote didn't sound like "Zoro cancelled tatsumaki"....sounding could have been different if Zoro had cancelled that attack, maybe even shocked expression from Kaido which we didn't see...

I can't wait for the full summary and pics even though this chapter sounds kinda meh to me. Getting Mona instead of Hu Tao + chapter 1006 being meh = ultra disappointment. Thankfully, WandaVision final episode will be able to cure all of my disappointment this week.

Perospero > Jack.

Pero can trap Jack with his candy and Jack won't be unable to move. His endurance and stamina can't help him against Perospero's candy.

If Jack tries to attack Peros with his poor AP, Peros will just use his candy armor. Same candy armor which protected him from Pedro's massive explosion.
Seems you have been consumed too much candy while playing your RPG game, Topi.

Anyway

isn't it standard villain quote....it is same as Doflamingo saying to Luffy "you dare to challenge me above me in air or something like that..." typical villain arrogance....that quote didn't sound like "Zoro cancelled tatsumaki"....sounding could have been different if Zoro had cancelled that attack, maybe even shocked expression from Kaido which we didn't see...
So where did Kaidou's tornadoes go?

Status
Not open for further replies.