Status
Not open for further replies.
Some punks really thought he was gonna fight Zoro. I was laughing my ass off when i saw that at first:gokulaugh:
Why are people sleeping on Hotei, The mirawarigumi leader? He's a samurai and should be a high tier one.

For me personally I'd like it if Zoro faces a swordsman in a pure swordsmanship fight.

King, Queen and Smoothie would great fights for Zoro, but I'd take a pure swordsman over them to face Zoro any time of the day.

I think Mihawk and Ryuma are his only pure swordsman fights in the series and they weren't that great either as Mihawk stomped him and Ryuma was too weak to be a true challenge. Zoro wants to be WSS so he should face more of these types of foes especially in the land of the samurai, Wano. If not I'd be really disappointed.

I had hopes for Kyoshiro when he was first introduced but we know how that turned out. Now the only pure swordsman left who might be a challenge for Zoro is Hotei. Eventhough it's a long shot I'm hoping he's a hight tier swordsman that can push Zoro to 100%.

damn
hotei hype was that good.

As @Bogard said Marco df is sooo insane he can do so many things with it, that is crazy asf yet he didn´t use yet his true hybrid form or awakenend form either, hell he not even combinate his attacks with CoA. Probably the next chapter show more about Marco who take a W(again good feats) before going down because Perospero gonna help King and Queen.

In that case just look at this insane pictures:

He speedblitz both King and Queen!!! That is insane how fast and strong Marco his, his offensive power is very great, in both range and close combat he is a monster, King and Queen barely can follow his speed. At the top beeing exhausted not beeing mean much in case of Marco, he looks better then Queen in compare when we look at their status, only King seems be totally fine.
Overall alone the fact that Oda need Perospero soon to beat Marco shows that alone King and Queen can´t easily defeat him and it would last even far longer.

Also Marco performance isn´t making King and Queen worse, King as insane durability(almost take everything easily) who could speak for his insane CoA(as @Sentinel said) and Queen is the most interesting Calamity in terms of fighting style, poison, fire, beams and far more, also his durability/endurance is very op.

Overall im fine with all three, Marco,King and Queen. All three are monsters on their own, ofc Marco is the Chad of all three :)
Greats @Jiihad you boy was insane this chapter, really fu.. all the hates mouth this chapter.
He can use fire beams and push his attack power, that was dope asf.

WARCO!!!!

Don´t compare that fodder Doflamingo pls not with Warco, Warco would destroy Doffy alongside his trash crew.

J

Jo_Ndule

Marco isn’t a top tier....

But he’s YC1+ for sure. I can’t believe some people think he would lose to Doffy or Cracker.

If he turns into his Phoenix he can literally just fly through Doffy’s attacks and hit him.
King managed to hurt and push Marco to his limits with hakiless Attacks
You think Doffy awakening coated in haki or Cracker attacsk won't hurt? Exhaust him?
Especially when doffy can spam awakening nosntop
Same with Cracker who can spam clones endlessly for 11hrs or days.

Marco has a limit that goes only 1-2 hrs max while others don't have such limits

Can people finally stop thinking
"Marco can outlast Katakuri and G4 lffy "

G4 will pummel Marco and beat him
..Marco isn't fast to bypass fs. He couldn't blitz or dodge BM.
G4 /kata named attacks >>King low tier attacks that exhausted Marco.

As @Bogard said Marco df is sooo insane he can do so many things with it, that is crazy asf yet he didn´t use yet his true hybrid form or awakenend form either, hell he not even combinate his attacks with CoA. Probably the next chapter show more about Marco who take a W(again good feats) before going down because Perospero gonna help King and Queen.

In that case just look at this insane pictures:

He speedblitz both King and Queen!!! That is insane how fast and strong Marco his, his offensive power is very great, in both range and close combat he is a monster, King and Queen barely can follow his speed. At the top beeing exhausted not beeing mean much in case of Marco, he looks better then Queen in compare when we look at their status, only King seems be totally fine.
Overall alone the fact that Oda need Perospero soon to beat Marco shows that alone King and Queen can´t easily defeat him and it would last even far longer.

Also Marco performance isn´t making King and Queen worse, King as insane durability(almost take everything easily) who could speak for his insane CoA(as @Sentinel said) and Queen is the most interesting Calamity in terms of fighting style, poison, fire, beams and far more, also his durability/endurance is very op.

Overall im fine with all three, Marco,King and Queen. All three are monsters on their own, ofc Marco is the Chad of all three :)
Greats @Jiihad you boy was insane this chapter, really fu.. all the hates mouth this chapter.
He can use fire beams and push his attack power, that was dope asf.

WARCO!!!!

Don´t compare that fodder Doflamingo pls not with Warco, Warco would destroy Doffy alongside his trash crew.
Any YC1 shits on Doflamingo, lol.

King managed to hurt and push Marco to his limits with hakiless Attacks
You think Doffy awakening coated in haki or Cracker attacsk won't hurt? Exhaust him?
Especially when doffy can spam awakening nosntop
Same with Cracker who can spam clones endlessly for 11hrs or days.

Marco has a limit that goes only 1-2 hrs max while others don't have such limits

Can people finally stop thinking
"Marco can outlast Katakuri and G4 lffy "

G4 will pummel Marco and beat him
..Marco isn't fast to bypass fs. He couldn't blitz or dodge BM.
G4 /kata named attacks >>King low tier attacks that exhausted Marco.
must hurt to know marco now trashes your husbando OMEGALUL

Status
Not open for further replies.