Status
Not open for further replies.
Katakuri can do so much damage that ...... base Luffy takes virtually no damage?

I can see Katakuri’s chikara and buzz cut mochi attacks replicating what Marco just showed. But those have wind up times.
What do you mean Luffy took no damage?? First, he is rubber, so his devil fruit just gives him naturally a lot of protection from blunt attacks. When Katakuri used his spear, Luffy nearly died.

J

Jo_Ndule

Except Katakuri’s attacks are doing no damage.
:suresure:
Kata g3 >>G3 ~ Marco

Calamities can't hut Katakuri with beams or bullets even if they use haki
We have seen beams/explosions/bulleys/water Manipulation / powerful blows fail to land or hurt Katakuri

How does Marco land a hit on Katakuri? Or hurt him?
G4 can't even put kata down after many hits... Marco kicks won't land or hury

We don't even know when Carrot and Wanda turned back to their base form during the battle, I highly doubt it was in the beginning of the battle.

Sulong or no Sulong, Perospero still defeated the both of them. I swear the people who are trying to make excuses, and downplay Perospero are just pathetic.:lawsigh:
how are people hyping the man from just beating non sulong carrot and wanda? thats more pathetic if you ask me. they turned back mid fight clearly and thats when he destroyed them. but that isn't that impressive is it? that doesn't even prove he is low vet level. where the fuck are his feats? getting his arm blown off? or beating chopper and brook ? wher eis his haki? he is smart and reliable sure but people act like he is some monster.

some retards really tought lanji has better ap speed than marco lmfao
also king used his sword where lanji boys at?
I’m confused here. From what I seen sanji fans were saying he is a swordsman. Zoro fans were saying he wasn’t.

I don’t see what your saying and you can have multiple ways of fighting not just using a sword

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Holy shit i just noticed something

Look at this panel Sanji is deciding on who to help. In the end ODA left it a mystery for some reason even though its not really that shocking for either choices.

Then we cut to onigashima floating about to land on wano

Is Sanji gonna do something crazy soon??
Last time Sanji went solo he saved everyone in E. Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.