Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Stop. It was a 1v2 stop making it a 1v1 lmao
1x2, Rainha was not even involved in the confrontation, he was just in the SOLO attacking hyogoro and MARCO took the chance to attack him.

Which means that in the last chapter when KING was shooting MARCO it was only 1x1 between him and KING, and KING looks fine ...

KING nearly exhausted all of his pathetic healing in his ZOAN and BASE mode by severing his limbs 1x1, and physically tired him LMAO.
Deal with it, while KING looks great, choose a BANG in its least resistant form of LARCO as well as the queen who is totally fine.

It will take time to realize more you will see what KING will do in LARCO from now on, LARCO only shone in this chapter because he caught Queen unprepared.

Warco is the King under the roof.

Wuffy and Woro the King on the roof. :finally::endthis:
Nah, Zoro not on Luffy's level now :cheers:.

Marco can handle king & queen alone and some sanji fans said he would have hard times against sanji lol
So him saying he getting 'exhausted' facing them means nothing to you especially seeing King and Queen still haven't gone all out? Rent Free on not understanding they will have future fight with someone else, not only on Macro :kayneshrug:.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oh thanks for the text. He says "Momo and Shinobu-chan are getting targeted!! Young master Yamato!?(<- he means that he doesn't know who is Yamato, that's why he repeats that)"
Since he doesn't know who Yamato is, he is just hearing the enemy calling this person "young master". So he could assume its an enemy near Shinobu and Momo.
He had left BM's place already when Jack announced he was going after them.
So maybe he thinks Momo is currently in more imminent danger. So he chooses to go for him. :kayneshrug:

Zoan's form is the most durable and strongest in terms of physical strength, but it is not comfortable, so it is weaker than the Hybrid. And for Chopper, his full form is comfortable ...
So why are we saying *Zoan form is weakest*. Aside from Kaido, which Zoan form users use their base predominantly. Actually, even Kaido uses his Zoan form to fight.

Stop. I am not betting with someone with a fraction of my messages and likes, its not worth it for me. Marco is in a 1v2 and once hes in a 1v1 he will do better its literally a logical conclusion
" A fraction of my messages and likes"

Ahahahaha How old are you? 15?

You a fraud , and If you trully belieave what you saying you would bet such a small thing.

When king show his 100% you Will say Sorry for king.

J

Jo_Ndule

:cheers:
Thankfully Katakuri doesn't get hury by beams, explosions, bullets evn if they are sneak attacks or close range

Thankfully base kata won't be touchd by Marco like queen/King are who lack FS.

Marco blitzing king or queen means nothing since both have lower resction speed and CoO than Luffy

Marco fans can get this W for him handling 2 Non Ycs (not using haki, Named moves and hybrids)

I

Indigo

1x2, Rainha was not even involved in the confrontation, he was just in the SOLO attacking hyogoro and MARCO took the chance to attack him.

Which means that in the last chapter when KING was shooting MARCO it was only 1x1 between him and KING, and KING looks fine ...

KING nearly exhausted all of his pathetic healing in his ZOAN and BASE mode by severing his limbs 1x1, and physically tired him LMAO.
Deal with it, while KING looks great, choose a BANG in its least resistant form of LARCO as well as the queen who is totally fine.

It will take time to realize more you will see what KING will do in LARCO from now on, LARCO only shone in this chapter because he caught Queen unprepared.
Dude, Kaido is strong, you can wank him as much as you want, but i'm sorry to say that his crew fucking sucks. King is by FAR the most incompetent first mate of the top tiers, Marco is so much better than him, you should accept that.

Status
Not open for further replies.