Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
If marco cant beat king then nobody on floor level can. How is marco going to die when there is 0 indication who will? And if he does who will defeat king? Hes the strongest outside the roof 5
Looks like a job for the people's hero.
He, who protected the shops from everyone in the Flower Capital.
The man.
The Legend.
O-Soba Mask!
:stealthblack:

So many Marco haters over here i see. Bunch of Sanji fans who just want to see Sanji vs King :suresure:.

Marco is a fucking beast dude.
Don't think that are Sanji fans, seems kinda diverse, but not really hate. Just what he said heavily implying he be switching out soon.

Also to not think Sanji will face YC still? Lol headcannon mindset must be always defense when others have no backing :suresure:.

" A fraction of my messages and likes"

Ahahahaha How old are you? 15?

You a fraud , and If you trully belieave what you saying you would bet such a small thing.

When king show his 100% you Will say Sorry for king.
I am someone with a brain that wouldnt go to a bet that i am clearly getting less from no matter what it is. Marco is the only one who can beat king, and he will. Outside the roof 5 hes the strongest fighter. Stop with the betting thing its childish i never do bets. And either way it would be unfair for me

The tragedy is Hyou dying. And Onigashima being near the Capital means Kaido may fall sooner than we thought since he will definitely not succeed in dropping Onigashima on the flower capital
The tragedy is Hyogoro dying, damn you Oda damn you! Why kill off such a perfect character!:pepecry:

Seriously though who cares if Hyogoro dies, he's cool but imo that is a lame tragedy.:pepecafe:

I

Indigo

Don't think that are Sanji fans, seems kinda diverse, but not really hate. Just what he said heavily implying he be switching out soon.

Also to not think Sanji will face YC still? Lol headcannon mindset must be always defense when others have no backing :suresure:.
What are you talking about? i think Sanji will face a YC, Queen or Jack, just not King. It's that simple.

I'm pretty sure you are trolling with your threads inflamed. But i guess it's normal, the following posts are gonna be funny :milaugh:
Translation from @PuckTheGreat
Thank you!!

Announcement : Momonosuke is with Young Master Yamato and a Kunoichi
Yamato : huff...huff sfx: *thump* *thump*
Momonosuke : .....!!
Yamato : Shinobu! This way!
Shinobu : Pick a less obvious route damn it!!

Sanji : Hey! where's the storage room that must not be opened!!?
Fodder : It's around the entrance of the Skull Dome.
Sanji : Hmmn...Kin'emon and the others are in the complete opposite direction
Sanji : Damn it, which of those places need me the most!?
Sanji : That direction or this one!?
Sanji : hmmn...!!
Sanji : This way!!
when was Momo mentioned? I think he’s choosing between Kinemon and the roof, how the fuck does he know about Momo and Yamato

Status
Not open for further replies.