Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
If we have an investigator it would be best to check either light or Marimo.

It’s unlikely that both are on the same team tbh. I’m leaning more to Light being scum honestly

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
As far as I remember Blother didn't deny to be able to roleblock just that he wasn't involved into it right?

Then why, if yes, are people even entertaining the redirect scenario?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
If Blother doesn’t exist who would you lynch ?
I still can't get off my head the Usopp paradox and I don't want to consistently buy that he really had lucky guessed those abilities on his first try despite bearing no knowledge regarding the scum roles in that old game and the game itself. So perhaps he was framed by Juliet/Flower.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I still can't get off my head the Usopp paradox and I don't want to consistently buy that he really had lucky guessed those abilities on his first try despite bearing no knowledge regarding the scum roles in that old game and the game itself. So perhaps he was framed by Juliet/Flower.
You think Juliet and Flower came out with a lie that Usopp guessed the exact abilities from another game to frame him? Lol, if they really did that, then damn, I don't even have the words, they can win this shit for all I care.

Anyway, if Blother doesn't flip scum, we can entertain the idea that Juliet is scum or was redirected.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Light said he can survive a kill every time he performs an action. I really think from just those two action claims, Fuji's is more believable.
My ability is an active ability and limited by an x amount of shots. I don't want to say the exact number of shots if I don't have to. And it also has a condition. A condition I already explained earlier in the thread, when Typo asked me about it, so don't you guys start accusing me of adding it now.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
He could be. Does he play like this as scum? I mean he's shooting off wild theories as usual like when he's town.
True, but I haven't seen him tunnel this hard, or miss so much information before. I'm skeptical about how little he's reading. I doubt that.

What do you think about Lanji and Fuji?
Both can flip either way.

For me flowa is strongest town.
Post automatically merged:

Tbf, if blother flips mafia I'm fine with saying Lanji is town

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Blother your character is?... abilities?
He's not gonna claim anything cause there are too many votes on him apparently.

My ability is an active ability and limited by an x amount of shots. I don't want to say the exact number of shots if I don't have to. And it also has a condition. A condition I already explained earlier in the thread, when Typo asked me about it, so don't you guys start accusing me of adding it now.
You're talking about this post, right?
I don't follow. The hosts haven't told me anything, but that might be because I did not visit anyone. That's how my ability works and why I thought someone tried to kill me.
Do you mind telling us who you wanted to visit last night?

True, but I haven't seen him tunnel this hard, or miss so much information before. I'm skeptical about how little he's reading. I doubt that.

Both can flip either way.

For me flowa is strongest town.
Post automatically merged:

Tbf, if blother flips mafia I'm fine with saying Lanji is town
Yeah, Blother's flip will give me some info to work with. I'm still on the fence with everyone at the moment. I have town reads, but I don't want to place too much trust in them.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Did you deny to be capable of rolecrushing? If so things change.

Unless there is a busdriver or any other hijack in action one between you and Juliet is meant to be lying.
I deny involvement in any role crushing
Hmm maybe I misinterpreted this.

If that's the case maybe only a redirect would explain Juliet being Town, but the thing is LANJI claimed to swap himself with Marimo.

So that would imply a transporter + abusdriver being in the game, or if we want to say 2 transporters. Not sure how likely is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.