Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly and that doesn't impress me:
look at Queen, how she looked after MARCOS 'attack:
He immediately maintained his posture and attacked MARCO.
King cut off a member of MARCO quickly, Marco attacked KING, but if you notice this attack only served to send him to the ground, causing 0 damage, if MARCO caused any damage to KING it was thanks to his second physical attack, and it was not Big Deal.

KING is fine and unharmed after MARCO's attack, KING has just lost his posture, in which MARCO takes the opportunity to really try to hurt him, he manages to get a few drops of blood from BASE KING, that's all.
MARCO attempts a physical attack because his flames are useless against KING.
Its flames were used only to make KING lose his posture and fall.
And even with physical attack, there is little damage that MARCO does to the king.

MARCO once again takes the opportunity to attack QUEEN, and despite having hit directly, queen without covering herself with HAKI, or something like that, the queen does very well with superficial scratches, MARCO had no AP to cause / execute, a deadly blow.
KING and QUEEN are fine.
We can see QUEEN even in anger, and finding it stressful, while they are underestimating, MARCO in its basic form.
They are small damages, even received in their human forms they are really shallow and weak attacks.
While KING cuts off the members of MARCOS and tires him physically, in his ZOAN + Base form, without the need for a hybrid, Queen was in her complete ZOAN form without doing exactly anything against MARCO, which means that KING physically tired MARCO, and left him bloody.
come on man ....

this was Marco's week ....
soon we gonna have a King's week as well ....

For two decades One Piece fans insisted that he is. I still see people say that One Piece is the "only good Shounen" and shit like that or worse trying to Compare One Piece with High art literature
Not sure who you are speaking to. It's a pretty common criticisms even back at Enies Lobby that they all just pulled moves out their ass to win. No prior logic needed.

People really need to stop treating one piece as some authentic battle manga, it never has been or will be. Oda draws what he wants and uses loose logic to justify matchups.

Im telling yall, Oda's set-ups are not for nothing. Black Maria was the stalling plot for Sanji. Marco is the stalling plot for King. Once King deals with Marco with his team, will be when Sanji has possession of Momo. And the fight will continue exactly where it left off. With Momo in Sanji's hands and King trying to kill Momo.

Onigashma is now above Wano. It's Sanji's role to get Momo out of Onigashma and into somewhere safe in Wano.

He for sure wont be helping them. This is such a good chance to get rid of or weaken a YOnko which he wants to do and belives BM is also thinking of that.
Now then, I don't feel like joining hands with the "Beasts Pirates" but...
I'll have to teach these youngsters the true meaning of the "Four Emperors"!!!
Judging by this translation he gonna help them.
He is attacking Marco soon...

@Bogard , @Sentinel

New translation:
Marco: Houou In! (Phoenix Brand!)
Queen: Guoooo!!
Queen: Gefu...!!
Queen: It hurts, damnit! A shock wave huh...!!

Did Marco use internal CoA attack like Luffy did? Based on the new translatiion he use a shockwave along with his fire and Queen get damaged inside his body also(you can argue about his beam getting destroyed inside but that is false, Queen has his canon right in mouth, it would not damage his inside, he stop using his beam yet he get damaged in his inside his body.
Did Marco use Advanced CoA lvl 2???

Exactly and that doesn't impress me:
look at Queen, how she looked after MARCOS 'attack:
He immediately maintained his posture and attacked MARCO.
King cut off a member of MARCO quickly, Marco attacked KING, but if you notice this attack only served to send him to the ground, causing 0 damage, if MARCO caused any damage to KING it was thanks to his second physical attack, and it was not Big Deal.

KING is fine and unharmed after MARCO's attack, KING has just lost his posture, in which MARCO takes the opportunity to really try to hurt him, he manages to get a few drops of blood from BASE KING, that's all.
MARCO attempts a physical attack because his flames are useless against KING.
Its flames were used only to make KING lose his posture and fall.
And even with physical attack, there is little damage that MARCO does to the king.

MARCO once again takes the opportunity to attack QUEEN, and despite having hit directly, queen without covering herself with HAKI, or something like that, the queen does very well with superficial scratches, MARCO had no AP to cause / execute, a deadly blow.
KING and QUEEN are fine.
We can see QUEEN even in anger, and finding it stressful, while they are underestimating, MARCO in its basic form.
They are small damages, even received in their human forms they are really shallow and weak attacks.
While KING cuts off the members of MARCOS and tires him physically, in his ZOAN + Base form, without the need for a hybrid, Queen was in her complete ZOAN form without doing exactly anything against MARCO, which means that KING physically tired MARCO, and left him bloody.
King and Queen are basically fine, Marco is panting and Pero comments he's looking tired and somehow this hypes Marco according to his fanboys. :josad:

I understand your point but bao huang just said the location of momo to everyone in onigashima so of course sanji will hesitate no?
He also doesn't know who Yamato is yet, going to need that gag soon anyway lol.

She's at the mansion entrance already, chances are they talk and her intention will be to save the scabbards (cause Sanji tells her), and Sanji sees the chaos in the dome so he goes to help. Which then ties Sanji to Queen/King and Yamato to Jack, maybe

And what makes you think that Sanji will join them? I thought Sanji was going to save Momo or Kin? LOL
It got worse after Perospero joined. No matter ho you try to push Sanji vs King. It's never going to happen.
Did I say Sanji was gonna join them....no. Sanji will get possession of Momo and King will go after them once he deals with Marco.

How did it go worse ? It got better more like. With Perospero, they can deal with Marco more easily.

Katakuri would get destroyed by Marco, King or Queen. You still seem to believe FS makes you unbeatable and able to defeat all your opponents. Which isn't true.

None of them has used haki. While Katakuri had to use haki to deal with Luffy's G3 attacks. The G3 that was completely ineffective against Cracker, Doffy and barely did anything to P1. Luffy's has been using G3 since the beginning of timeskip and has yet to oneshot the main opponents with it.

But I know, Luffy knocked drunk Kaido out if the sky so that makes him so strong.
Bs.Next.

Status
Not open for further replies.