Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I said that because you once said you liked Sanji but were just annoyed by his fanboys. So yeah, clearly thereโ€™s no need to be smart to know itโ€™s false. :suresure:

Not that it bothers me, to each his own, but you gotta be honest. :ultimoji:
I've lost a bet. But this one wasnt actually the worse.
Pretending to be Sanji fan was actually way easier in comparison to my worst bet in existence.

W-wait for his hybrid form is the new coping mechanism around here lol.:suresure:
You donโ€™t read one piece since everyone knows hybrid is the strongest form and itโ€™s what zoan users always go into when they get serious. Thatโ€™s why Oda is hyping kaidos hybrid and didnโ€™t show it just like jacks and the ready of the beast pirates.

For example.

If zoan is a 70

base is a 85

hybrid is 100

Average chapter.

The cliffhanger was really, really bad though. Peak cringe moment.

Everyone and their mother knows that Hyogoro won't die. Oda has pulled this cheap fake-tension moments/fake death cliffhangers over and over again.

It's really just cringeworthy at this point.
If it doesnโ€™t happen I agree. If itโ€™s happening im glad that we get some serious tension

Congrats, King landed the equivalent of a scratch on a guy who's known for his regen. How many arms can he cut off before Marco completely dismantles him? Remember that they're double teaming him here and still having this trouble. King would've been half dead by now if it was a 1v1 lol. You must be the troll here.
He can took off as many arms as necessary as long as Marco's named attacks do nothing to him my dear troll.

zoro can do hyriu kaen without law lmfao
zoro needed law switch to cut the boro breath and protect luffy
he needed law to get that angle and to try and hit that blow.

If zoro didnโ€™t need law he could have told him to get luffy down and zoro could have got an easier shot on kaido by staying on the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.