Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes they can

Sanji vs king

drake vs queen

Yamato vs jack

A lot of people will be sad if Marco dies.

marco clearly is out of place and we got drake who we only seen a fraction of his power and that was against a number

Sanji hasn’t shown new techniques and we are not even sure if he’s been using haki when he fights people. In the new world( he has it we just don’t know when he’s been using it)

I can easily see sanji vs king. Drake vs queen . Yamato vs Jack.

Marco will likely die in wano
Sanji and Drake cant solo commander sorry.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Yes they can

Sanji vs king

drake vs queen

Yamato vs jack

marco clearly is out of place and we got drake who we only seen a fraction of his power and that was against a number

Sanji hasn’t shown new techniques and we are not even sure if he’s been using haki when he fights people. In the new world( he has it we just don’t know when he’s been using it)

The most character that's out of place here is Big Mom

Yes they can

Sanji vs king

drake vs queen

Yamato vs jack

stop it.

Sanji and Drake cant solo commander sorry.
lmao your delusional. Sanji hasn’t even shown any new tech queues post timeskip yet.

meh hasn’t gotten the opportunity to go all out.

Sanji will solo a commander stop being fucking delusional what else do you think he is gonna do run around fighting fodder?

they can't KO marco either while fighting with a numerical advantage
Yes... Because, once again, while Marco's regen is available he's like Majin Bu...

Even Yonko or Admirals couldn't KO him while he had his powers.

Now ask yourself, with Perospero saying Marco is tired, what do you think happens sooner? He runs out of regeneration or he manages to KO both K&Q? I know what I think.

Exactly. Why people treat it like a huge L when King fights WB's first mate? Hell, he shows impressive feats, I'm fine with that.
Don't know lol, Marco is the only FM who faced many top tiers.

Im confused. Do Zoro fans still want King or not ? A lot of mixed signals here
70% dropped the wank once Zoro reached the top. But the rest are wanking King for what he is (YC1 and RH of Kaido) :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.