Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yes... Because, once again, while Marco's regen is available he's like Majin Bu...

Even Yonko or Admirals couldn't KO him while he had his powers.

Now ask yourself, with Perospero saying Marco is tired, what do you think happens sooner? He runs out of regeneration or he manages to KO both K&Q? I know what I think.
they better hope peros joins them since they can't win on their own

King has beaten on Marco and hasn’t even used his strongest form yet while Marco is running of our regen.
I can't see how this is a point for King, in a 2 v 1 any small distraction can be fatal, as we saw in Zoro vs Killer/ Kata vs Luffy.

Him getting free hits and still not accomplishing something means Marco is on a completely different level to him, heck even Peros could have finished Marco with a free hit.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
lmao your delusional. Sanji hasn’t even shown any new tech queues post timeskip yet.

meh hasn’t gotten the opportunity to go all out.

Sanji will solo a commander stop being fucking delusional what else do you think he is gonna do run around fighting fodder?
You are delusional.

How can a guy go from breaking his leg on casual Vergo to soloing YC1?

He is not Zoro or Luffy. Sanji is the weakest M3.

Sanji has no AP an Durability to go thru King.

If he didnt had RS on that time King would fucking penetrate him inside out.

Just gonna ignore the dumbasses who just said sanji can’t beat a commander.

Yeah that makes total sense he can’t beat a commander but zoro can definitely be able to fight yonko

Totally.....

I really should start avoiding this place

Yes... Because, once again, while Marco's regen is available he's like Majin Bu...

Even Yonko or Admirals couldn't KO him while he had his powers.

Now ask yourself, with Perospero saying Marco is tired, what do you think happens sooner? He runs out of regeneration or he manages to KO both K&Q? I know what I think.
Some one will help marco and it will be a 2v2 and marcos side will win.

You are delusional.

How can a guy go from breaking his leg on casual Vergo to soloing YC1?

He is not Zoro or Luffy. Sanji is the weakest M3.

Sanji has no AP an Durability to go thru King.

If he didnt had RS on that time King would fucking penetrate him inside out.
Lmao yeah ok buddy

You bring up an arc that was over 5 arcs ago. That was fucking 8 years ago. When sanjis body was destroyed by nami.

you have to be an absolute dumbass to think that sanji isn’t fighting a commander. Sanji hasn’t shown new techniques post timeskip yet. He hasn’t gone all out none of the straw hats besides luffy and franky have actually,

Sanji will go all out against king this arc, you have to be a dumbass to think otherwise

Possible, that's a different story though.
This is what going to happen, Obviously marco on his own cant defeant both queen and king, But the match ups are not all set, We have many people who dont have an opponent on the alliance side. Someone could come and help him, I am more curious about what perspero going to do. Because if he helps king and queen then it will be a big problem for marco

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lmao yeah ok buddy

You bring up an arc that was over 5 arcs ago. That was fucking 8 years ago. When sanjis body was destroyed by nami.

you have to be an absolute dumbass to think that sanji isn’t fighting a commander. Sanji hasn’t shown new techniques post timeskip yet. He hasn’t gone all out none of the straw hats besides luffy and franky have actually,

Sanji will go all out against king this arc, you have to be a dumbass to think otherwise
and nothing change for the 8 fucking years. Sanji is weak dude.

Show me some feats that put Sanji on YC1. I will wait but I must inform you waiting to EoS might be boring.

Would you drop your wank if he is Sanji's opponent:beckmoji:
If King fights Sanji, then i need to reconsider Sanji's strenght and not King^^
But in this chapter King indeed used his sword to cut Marco's arm/wings, so only another swordsman or someone who can regenerate could face King's lethality. So actually this chapter confirmed me that King is not Sanji's opponent.

I can't see how this is a point for King, in a 2 v 1 any small distraction can be fatal, as we saw in Zoro vs Killer/ Kata vs Luffy.

Him getting free hits and still not accomplishing something means Marco is on a completely different level to him, heck even Peros could have finished Marco with a free hit.
No he could not. My goodness half this forum has no idea how Marco's power works, that's insane.

You cannot kill Marco when he has his regen available, he's like fucking Majin Bu.

and nothing change for the 8 fucking years. Sanji is weak dude.

Show me some feats that put Sanji on YC1. I will wait but I must inform you waiting to EoS might be boring.
Just gonna assume your trolling.

you are definitely one of the people who think that zoro and luffy are gonna be the only relevant straw hats like roger and Rayleigh were to the Whitebeard pirates.

Here’s what you definitely believe

luffy: pirate king level

Zoro: yonko level

Sanji: yonko commander 1 level

That’s how dumb you sound

good luck when sanji fights king this arc. Your gonna need it for the damage control

Sanji hasn’t gone all out yet none of the straw hats besides luffy and franky has post timeskip. I’m ready to enjoy the damage control

Status
Not open for further replies.