Status
Not open for further replies.
avenging Pedro?!
Did you enter the territory of the Big Mom Pirates to have a picnic or something?!!
If you don't want your comrades to die, just eat grass in the forest!!!
That suits you... Perorin
Now then, I don't feel like joining hands with the "Beasts Pirates" but...
I'll have to teach these youngsters the true meaning of the "Four Emperors"!!!
Post automatically merged:

all my homies hate carrot
Lmaooooo Perospero savageee

teach them what it means to be a big mom pirate :steef:

You misunderstand me. I have nothing against Sanji fighting a YC. I have an issue with the justifications being brought for him to fight King when literally Queen has left an ambiguous line about Judge that we STILL need addressing.

This is the same exact level of "personal" connection that has forced Jinbe and Who's Who to fight each other.
Sanji mentioned being from the North Blue 700 chapters before his flasback in the North Blue was revealed. Carry on waiting lol, Oda is just setting up the Vegapunk flashback.

Sanji mentioned being from the North Blue 700 chapters before his flasback in the North Blue was revealed. Carry on waiting lol, Oda is just setting up the Vegapunk flashback.
This is not at all comparable. This was characterization for Queen and Sanji, not Vegapunk. He literally does not mention Vegapunk once.

Sanji and Drake cant solo commander sorry.
Yeah and after seeing this chapter, I doubt any one as Sanji or Drake having better Ap then Marco and still Queen and King coming out like nothing did happen(even though they take damage and bleed). And that in their base form, not even hybrid or even awakening(if they have it). To defeat Queen it probably need two vs one at this point...

Status
Not open for further replies.