Status
Not open for further replies.
This is delusional no where in Vista vs Mihawk, Mihawk showed superiority lmao Vista is smiling. And Mihawk has the same circle lines on right side behind of his shoulder LOL.
That's his jacket not his body.

And nice job cutting the most important parts Arlong chokes Luffy only when Luffy was destroying Nami's works and Arlong still loses, Big mom didn't lose.
Big Mom didn't lose because she ran away. By your logic, Usopp defeated Arlong.

Marco was desperate against Big mom's neck grabbing. She left Marco on her own choice.
Marco was stunned at Perospero's betrayal.

lmao, what do you mean by headcanon? Who can be faster than a top tier who wields the power of light with his entire fighting style revolving around speed? Kizaru is the apex of speed in One Piece.
There’s no proof he’s the fastest it never even said that once. Real world logic doesn’t apply to one piece.

there’s also a possibility lucky roux is based on lucky Luke who can move faster then his shadow

Sanji was completely distracted you liar. He wasnt even looking at Genie and was holding him back

This is Sanji against a far bigger genie.
"any commander could have beaten sanji" ...

sanji ain't even using hardening against a genie that flipin cut open a fleet so he has an above avg CoA.. ppl are just nitwitted to say that just coz sanji have good Observation.. he suck in the ARNAMENT domain.. bruuh... and let's not forget the Flambage shot that genie got after the wedding was crashed

Daifuku is beat in a 1v1
during the wedding he was more focused on his family.. so he let his guard down easily... in a 1v1 thay genie/diafuku, snacks.., Perosper, jack, cracker...,Queen, oven and vergo prolly doffy loose to what sanji brings in terms of strength to the table.. i shall prove it if i'm forced to... ppl understate this beast alot.

That's his jacket not his body.

Big Mom didn't lose because she ran away. By your logic, Usopp defeated Arlong.

Marco was stunned at Perospero's betrayal.
What jacket LOL? And that's Vista's gloves and his hat Lmao.

Big Mom literally says enough of you and hurts Marco.

No where in the fight Mihawk could do that to Vista or Vista's gloves and his hat.

Marco literally fought and reacted to the fastest guy in the series. It's Katakuri and Luffy who need to prove they're as fast as Marco, not the other way around.
Even Rakuyo fought and reacted to Kizaru. Kizaru’s speed is overrated. He’s fast, but not leagues above other top tiers in terms of speed. Heck, I wouldn’t even be surprised if someone like Shanks was faster, given what he did to Akainu

I can't even think of a way to respond to this kind of reasoning without mocking it. Can you name a few characters who're potentially faster than Kizaru?
for all we know

lucky roux: very possible and this has been a theory for years especially since it’s possible he’s based off lucky Luke who moves faster then his shadow

shanks: the fact he is able to get anywhere so fast which is still a mystery

What I've noticed since a long time already:
It looks more and more like over average good CoO control gets showcased via in time CoA guards. It's really something. More "versatiled/balanced" haki users like Doffy, Luffy, Katakuri and even Don Chinjao have the greatest or pretty much the only CoA defense feats in the series.
Something that not even CoA specialized guys like Vergo or Zoro have- no hate, front or downplay. It's just that one would assume that it would rather go in hand with greater CoA mastery.

It really might be a legit quirk of "better" CoO usage. Take Doflamingo for example, who has no FS.
Dude hardly got hit w/o having a CoA guard on, even during the Rhino Schneider speedblitz.. Same was up with Luffy, even before he got FS.
During the Snakeman fight, Luffy and Katakuri could even put up haki guards while brawling it out at the same time at super high speeds.

I dunno if those guys would eat Marco's attacks the same way. Obviously I get that it's somewhat a Marco hype chap, but still. I'm eager to see if that changes within King's and Queen's major arc fights though. Those two would pretty much confirm whether all that is true or not, granted they are very powerful high tiers.

And again.. Marco's moves are so freakin smooth. Dude... Hopefully there's much more to come.

I'm just using your logic. If we go by "people say," Demaro Black is Luffy. Klahadore isn't Kuro. Robin sunk those 5 Marine ships.
Lol. Demaro is skilled at pretending. Who is pretending in here? Mihawk? Vista? DR Zoro?

As I said apples and oranges.

No one is going to lie for Mihawk, Vista or DR Zoro, there is no reason for it.

Demaro does that for a purpose.

for all we know

lucky roux: very possible and this has been a theory for years especially since it’s possible he’s based off lucky Luke who moves faster then his shadow

shanks: the fact he is able to get anywhere so fast which is still a mystery
lucky roux can be fast
fastest in the verse is a hard sell.

its most likely kizaru ..

also wonder what king's bounty is now
I reckon marco is in the late 1 bil
like 1.8

Status
Not open for further replies.