Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Or Queen, its 2 v 1 after all.
QUEEN did not demonstrate that he is 100% involved in the fight against MARCO, he was on the ground attacking the samurai, 1005 showed only KING attacking MARCO and forcing him to defend himself and retreat backwards, supporting the blood with his hand, by the logic it was KING that caused the damage, since we have no QUEE and KING panel on 1005 combining attacks.

QUEEN did not demonstrate that he is 100% involved in the fight against MARCO, he was on the ground attacking the samurai, 1005 showed only KING attacking MARCO and forcing him to defend himself and retreat backwards, supporting the blood with his hand, by the logic it was KING that caused the damage, since we have no QUEE and KING panel on 1005 combining attacks.
Marco doesn't separate King and Queen, and he puts them in a same group by saying ''fighting 2 people who are above 1 billion''.

Let's resume the situation

We have

> King / Queen aim at killing the scabbards at all cost, yet they think they can't do that due to Marco taking too much of their attention(according to King despite having Queen alongside him)

> Marco is fighting King and Queen in a 2 vs 1 for multiple chapters(with his healing ability active on the dying samurai he aims at protecting), yet Marco only has a scrath, while King is dripping blood, with Queen even more damaged

This suggest it'd take much more time to see a winner despite Marco already fighting in a 2 vs 1, likely the reason of Perospero's involvement by the end of the chapter. He'd play the role Flampe did in the Luffy vs Katakuri fight, except that unlike Katakuri who was getting stressed on base Luffy without noticing Flampe, Marco would be facing 2 opponents with higher bounty than Katakuri, with Perospero's potential support being superior to Flampe's as well

If Oda goes out of his way not only to portray Marco in a comparative level to the 2 strongest calamities despite fighting in a 2vs1 to the point of involving Perospero's help to tip the scale of the fight, that alone suggest than in case of a 1 on 1, Marco would have ragdolled them

He is a level above King
Struggling against 2 Calamities with no Hybrid. And Marco is most defintely in a worse state than King.

What jacket LOL? And that's Vista's gloves and his hat Lmao.
Since when do gloves and hats flap?

Big Mom literally says enough of you and hurts Marco.
Yet Big Mom still couldn't beat Marco.

You are really desperate. Marco send Vista alone because Marco knew Vista can solo Mihawk, Marco wouldn't send his nakama Vista to his death for Luffy. Stop crying.
How do know Marco wouldn't let his subordinate sacrifice himself?

Lol. Demaro is skilled at pretending. Who is pretending in here? Mihawk? Vista? DR Zoro?

As I said apples and oranges.

No one is going to lie for Mihawk, Vista or DR Zoro, there is no reason for it.

Demaro does that for a purpose.
Demaro isn't pretending. He is Monkey D. Luffy according to YOUR logic.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

I mean if King was superior to Queen I am sure he would make it obvious.
Well, the discussion is not whether KING or QUEEN are on the same level, but that KING did damage individually without QUEEN's help in chapter 1005.

We are discussing what you said: "KING only managed to dismember MARCO because he was attacking QUEEN", MARCO took advantage of QUEEN in the middle of an attack also to attack QUEEN, it is only fair that KING does this, and I repeat 1005 KING caused damage to MARCO alone , is what the chapter implies.

Marco is being utilized as a plot tool to protect Chopper while he's working on a cure, it's good that his retarded downplayers been shut down after this chapter but let's not overanalyze this plot driven clash. King is clearly being held back to get his setup match.

Yes, but this does not mean that KING was not the one who did damage to MARCO in 1005.
And it did not negate that Queen also participated in inflicting damage too... as we have seen Queen also shoot bullets at him before...

You guys just wanna make it sound like King is only guy who damaged Marco for damage control
Post automatically merged:

Marco haters still crying ?
They will never stop

It hurts them so much that Oda in this chapter put him clearly in a higher tier to actually be clashing WITH TWO not one and putting a great show over them

Btw for anyone who thinks King sneak attacked Marco. King clearly attacked from the front.....

Overall Marco looks pretty good. But him being this tired against 2 Non hybrid Calamities, makes me think he aint as strong as people are making him out to be. I see him losing to King extreme diff, but of course they wont fight....so who cares lol

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

And it did not negate that Queen also participated in inflicting damage too... as we have seen Queen also shoot bullets at him before...

You guys just wanna make it sound like King is only guy who damaged Marco for damage control
I'm not talking about that, QUEEN appears to have missed his shot. KING really dismembered MARCO.
We are debating that KING was the one who caused MARCO solo damage in 1005, in the chapter we have only KING attacking MARCO and not KING and QUEEN combined.

I am refuting "KING just dismembered MARCO because he was busy".
More MARCO only managed to hurt QUEEN because he was distracted.
They spent 1005 fighting and only now MARCO through a sneak attack gets a breach to hurt them superficially, something that KING already did to MARCO in 1005.

Status
Not open for further replies.