Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No they dont. Realistically they would need years to get to the lvl these 40-60 year old men are at. No way their potentials are that high they reach it in their early 20s. But alas this is OP, and Oda wants to end it whilst they're still young. Thus he makes them as strong as need be. Sanji hasnt trained on-panel ever, yet he is ever-growing with new feats every few chaps. Theres nothing realistic about any of this. Its a damn fictional manga ffs lol. A badly written one at that.
I mean yeah. Realistically speaking Kaido aKa one of the strongest beings alive should end the alliance alone before the dinner but that doesn't change the fact that Sanji has trash ap and shouldn't be compared to Luffy or Zoro. He is not as prominent offensive-wise as they are now.

I mean yeah. Realistically speaking Kaido aKa one of the strongest beings alive should end the alliance alone before the dinner but that doesn't change the fact that Sanji has trash ap and shouldn't be compared to Luffy or Zoro. He is not as prominent offensive-wise as they are now.
King is weaker than Kaido tho. And yes Sanji shouldnt be compared to someone like Zoro. Since he is already above him.

Sanjis AP broke Ovens collarbone (databook call him steadier than Katakuri) in one kick and literally one shot his family.

As well as cause more damage to Luffy than even Katakuri.

Sanjis AP > Katakuris AP

Anyway the reason why I wouldn't bet on Sanji vs King is not about Sanji being strong enough or not right now (EL showed Oda can give very generous power-up to the monster trio) but because I'm don't think Oda intend for Sanji to be YC1 level by the end of Wano.

Bogard

You can't win
I assume Marco bounty cross over 2Billion Berry, dude is freaking monster.
Not sure, but the way Marco spoke about King and Queen's bounty made it seem like he had a higher range bounty, so i guess it's possible. He indirectly gave the range of King's bounty(in the 1 Billions range), so only his range level bounty is left now among the top fighters in the island.

Because of raid suit that increases his durability
You know sanji will still have his suit for his eventual matchup right? This is always such a silly point. Yea the suit boosts durability, then he has haki on top of that too boost it further. Why he can do things isn't gucking relevant to his up and coming matchup. Just that he has it in his arsenal. Are we surprised there are people saying zoro could only hurt kaido because of enma when this shit is everywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.