Status
Not open for further replies.
tbf I think oda would kill those in the older gen before anyone of the younger ones are killed
marco may be 45
but he clearly isnt in the new generation. the chance is there

with killer hmmm
I dont think so.
To be even more real to you i cant even see kidd doing something after wano, he would be too small for whats to come, but maybe kidd is too much for oda so i say Killer.

What if Marco is against Jack? They are both well injured and are gradually recovering. I don't think that such a badly wounded Marco fight will be able to match Queen in his Hybrid form.

Sabo(?!) VS King
Sanji VS Queen
Marco VS Jack

If Marco survives of course

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You guys are blinded by weekly hype.
The narrative of Marco vs King + Queen is that Marco is being desperate, rushing to KO King and Queen asap, by landing big hits after big hits, knowing his regen won't last long anymore. It will fail though.
Yes and this will finally mark the end of Marco hype and begin King hype:finally:

What if Marco is against Jack? They are both well injured and are gradually recovering. I don't think that such a badly wounded Marco fight will be able to match Queen in his Hybrid form.

Sabo(?!) VS King
Sanji VS Queen
Marco VS Jack

I love this idea as well. I don’t mind Zoro not fighting King. Sabo v King would be great.

I always thought if any Straw Hat would lose his limb it would be 1. Luffy or 2. Sanji.

Luffy because of his recklessness and Sanji because Oda would give him a trademark like Zeff or something like that.
one arm luffy is dope imo
sanji with a wooden leg aint bad.
Post automatically merged:

with jack
are the scabbards truly done in this war?
their role I mean.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power

Sabo(?!) VS King
Sanji VS Queen
Marco VS Jack

Fuck Sabo. I’d rather just have Marco fight King than to have Sabo anywhere near this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.