rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to add the big strength difference between Top3 YC and the next or second best thing(not sure yet if Snack is stronger then Pero,I would say probably given that he was SC).Jack was taking on multiply strongest mink commanders in their sulong form,while Pero said he could have lost to two weaker minks if the weather didn't change.

Last edited:
H

humanbeing

Well what if King decides that he will go finish Momo himself when he stands that could lead to King vs Sanji.
X-Drake will not be needed to guard Chopper from now on so he can take on Queen.
Marco can knock Perospero down in one attack as well and go help on the roof.
Oda let you think that is what is gonna happen and in the next chapter he creates a twist.

Sanji surpassing Marco this arc
:seriously:
I feel like poeple are panicking about king and queen too much. marco was literally clashing with BM and admirals in his life and now hes full hybrid no wonder he making moves.

but king and queen are not showing their full potential along with that, they keep on getting back up while marco is getting exhausted. if you think king and queen are getting defeated here, then idk what to tell you. that just cap. just relax and enjoy the show
oda hasn't even revealed king's bounty yet, the dude's troll fighting marco, the same way kaido did against scabbards and supernovas.

Marco ain't playing around. King and Queen just can't keep up at the moment. Perospero seems to be trying to get involved on the Beast Pirates' side (reluctantly). I think Marco will get some help soon even though he's doing so well. I feel like Sanji will still go and aid the Scabbards since that was his primary objective before and they're in more trouble. But we'll see, Sanji aiding Momo wouldn't surprise me either but atleast Yamato is there to protect Shinobu and Momo.

I expect either Chopper to complete the cure soon or for Sanji to assist with his flames if the cure ain't done by the time Sanji gets involved in the main fighting. While Marco's flames boost metabolism, keeping the body heat up, I feel like Sanji's flames would be more effective since they actually burn. Hopefully Carrot isn't out of it for the rest of the raid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.