rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome chapter.

Hyogoro was pretty badass there. No one believes he will die, of course xd.
F for those believers of Hotei's hype xDDDDDDDD.

The Marco vs All Stars was so cool, more interesting than what we got on the roof for now.
Queen vs Sanji would be awesome man, beams, Inspector Gadget's gadgets and technology stuff overall, flying kicks, flying fire attacks, CQC. Oda preparing Sanji for the vs with Kizaru :kata:
I want before that some clash against Perospero.
Can't wait for it :steef:

And Sanji's most logical decision should be going after Momo since he is the "leader" of the alliance and Oda dropped us with that hint about a possible rematch between Jack and Dukes previously. And because of the gag with Yamato and Momo ofc. But who knows, maybe he went after scabbards :kayneshrug:

Perospero implying that Wanda and Carrot were a good fight while in Sulong... Oda and his bullshit.

Now it's clear that 1 Admiral = 2 top YC and that's why Fujitora was like that after the fight with Revos.
F for Admiraltards, once again proved why Yonko > Admirals :milaugh:

And finally the act is going to end in the next chapters seeing that message in the weekly shonen jump cover (and the island is already near that Fuji mountain in Wano).
Let's see what Oda will do for its end.

Last edited:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

As I though Marco most like using here Adv CoA(ryo) to hurt Queen from the inside, his beam didn´t explode in his mouth(also he could use it later again with means it didn´t get destroyed). I assume via adv CoA and his flame he hurt Queen from the inside, would be actually dope if Marco also have the same adv CoA as Luffy.^^
Marco>>kid

Here are all the Volume Covers/Color Page/Color Spreads of the Four Yonko's and their subordinates with the exception of the Blackbeard Pirates.(Unfortunately the Whitebeard Pirates and the Red Hair Pirates include Luffy in it and the one with the Red Hair Pirates is before they became a Yonko crew.)

man... WB's and Shank's crews look like just bunch of fodder fest (besides Marco)

J

Jo_Ndule

Did you not see King slicking Marco's wing off with a big-ass sword or Queen's beams threatening Hygoro's existence? King or Queen would manhandle Doffy individually and they're getting beaten by Marco in a two-on-one. Marco is Queen's opponent all along but he started targetting Hyogoro when Marco is busy with King and the flying squad. It doesn't mean they weren't fighting previously.
Bullets > GK, G4 hits
Confirmed Coz they are from 2 YCs

Logic outside of the window
Post automatically merged:

Here are all the Volume Covers/Color Page/Color Spreads of the Four Yonko's and their subordinates with the exception of the Blackbeard Pirates.(Unfortunately the Whitebeard Pirates and the Red Hair Pirates include Luffy in it and the one with the Red Hair Pirates is before they became a Yonko crew.)

I dont like beast pirates ones

Covers in terms of being catchy and cool:
WBp
BMP
RHP
BP

Status
Not open for further replies.