rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Compare Baby5 a fodder to Queen. Next you compare Baby5 to Kizaru light beams.
Marco would stomp Doffy, King and Queen also.
do you think nature of bullet or laser beam changes when it changes to someone stronger? maybe shooting technique is different but beam is a beam. Light travels at the same speed irrespective of the user. It won't change its nature just because X is stronger than Y.

do you think nature of bullet or laser beam changes when it changes to someone stronger? maybe shooting technique is different but beam is a beam. Light travels at the same speed irrespective of the user. It won't change its nature just because X is stronger than Y.
This is anime not real life ofcourse the stronger the shooter the faster and stronger the beam lmao

Marco's fighting style... Just amazing to look at.

For me his MF feats were always a little sketchy, cause Kizaru was in mid air and turned into a ball of light after getting kicked and Aokiji got blitzed with like the max amount of momentum.
Imo that Phoenix claw is more of a substantial feat. Even though Queen is a big guy, he just got sent flying at high speed. That's some nasty kicking power.
Still want to see some haki moves and awakening from him.

This is anime not real life ofcourse the stronger the shooter the faster and stronger the beam lmao
Of course it is 'manga' not a real life but there is no specific indication that they are stronger, faster.
Whitebeard was stronger but normal sword stabbed him didn't it? Squardo didn't use ny special sword to stab shirohige.
The great pirate king Roger died for normal sword stab.

The magazine cover was sweet with Luffy, Law, and Kid. Another shot from Oda to the people that like to pretend that Law isn’t every bit Luffy’s rival that Kid is. Those three have clearly been portrayed multiple times as the leaders of the next generation.

Hyougoro was really cool this chapter, and I really like that he referenced Luffy like he did. His relationship with Luffy is second in Wano only to Luffy’s (and to a lesser extent, Nami’s) relationship with Tama (speaking only of relationships people have made with the citizens of Wano, not among their own crews and stuff). Calling Luffy his “protege” was pretty sweet. He’s not going to die though, despite his epic resolve. Chopper is about to walk through that door and save him.

Best part of the chapter though was Marco, hands down. He was epic. He’s handling King and Queen really well on his own thus far, and the attacks he showcased (Blue Bird and then blasting Queen into next week) were awesome. He’s not going to be there much longer though, he’s going to be joining Luffy at the top floor eventually. Can’t wait to see more of him, one of my favorite characters outside of the Straw Hats, and I still think there’s a better than not chance that he’s going to be the last member of the crew, joining after Luffy beats Teach.

Small complaint was no rooftop, but I know it’s necessary for drama (they’re getting their asses whipped up there right now) and I know that we’ll get there soon, but I’m just excited to see it. Anyway, great chapter, can’t wait for the next.

Never said in first place, but compare Queen light beam with a canon bullet of Baby5 is dumb.

Why? Daifuku manhandled him in WCI. Plus, there is bad blood between those two. Sanji with RS can take him down with high/extreme difficulty.
Wasn't that the regular genie? At the end of the arc, Sanji blocked the giant genie swing which is Daifuku at his strongest. Plus, it wouldn't make much sense for Sanji to divert his attention to Daifuku when there's so much going on. Fighting Daifuku while Marco has to handle King, Queen and possibly Perospero. Sanji could him and reduce the workload.

Last edited:
What's my "real" account?

You clearly don't know how exercises work. Struggle is a form of shaking, and you can struggle in your upperbody but not in your lowerbody.

That is not a shake line. That's from the impact of their clash.

I didn't read her mind, she said she can't handle Marco.

They weren't just running from Big Mom, but her angry crew. They were even running from Daifuku who is weaker than Jimbei.

Meanwhile Big Mom ran from Marco because she can't kill him.
You told me your real account, now you deny it? LOL.

Except there is no struggle for Vista genius, Vista is moving his arms, he is making an attack while mihawk is deflecting.

Is this how he deflects an attack or makes an attack? Vista's arms on his shoulder, meaning that he moved his arms in this scene, meaning that he sends a slash. Which is why his legs are stable, and there is no line movement. If you weren't biased mihawk wanker, you could see that.

Katakuri and Luffy clash is completely irrelevant. Katakuri overpowerd Luffy, mihawk didn't overpower Vista, he asked for postponement.

You clearly pretend to read Big mom's mind, when she never said she want to defeat marco, she said ''now'' she doesn't have soul weapons to spare on marco, she didn't say she never will have. She obviously didn't want to waste her time on marco ''now'' if you can read your own quote that's what she says ''now''.

It's proven that Big mom's crew can't stop Big mom, so your excuse is hilarious.

Big mom never wanted to defeat marco, she wanted to go to rooftop, while marco wanted to stop her, she accomplished her mission.

You: Big mom ran from marco... :vistalaugh:

mihawk wanted to go after Luffy, Vista wanted to stop him, Vista won, mihawk failed, it's the same with Crocodile.

Status
Not open for further replies.