rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow so it's confirmed marco was still giving his blue flames to help the virus slow down, while fighting 2 Yonko Commanders
:steef::steef:Jozu actually Yc1,Ace,Vista whitebeard pirates were all built different, marines are some animals
I hope hyogoro fight king or queen, marco needs to be on that roof so we can get why kaido wanted to sneak whitebeard, and got stopped by shanks
Do you think Marco coulda Haki bloomed against the admirals or Blackbeard?

Lol no, people forget this man is rusty and wasn't a pirate for like a year
:mihanha:We have yet to see Warco to go all out like I was expecting, he hasn't even used haki yet what a beast
For once in your whole worstgen career, You are right. Marco is yet to go all out hes too occupied holding king and queen from attacking chopper. Once he doesnt have to play that role and once someone else fights queen, Marco will annihilate king from existence and will send him to the next dimension

You’re taking a one off instance of Jozu getting caught in strings, an encounter in which he wasn’t damaged, to try to say that Doflamingo wouldn’t get rolled by Marco, despite the fact that Doflamingo is weaker in haki than Cracker, slower than Cracker, and overall weaker than Cracker.

I like Doflamingo, I really do, but this is fanboy stuff. Doflamingo was a dog in the New World. His only relevance, what saved him, is his knowledge and presence within the underworld as the best broker. He gets smashed by top Yonko commanders.
Ehhh Pre gama knife doffy was speed blitzing Luffy and Law no problem. And post GF Doffy outlasted G4 Boundman. Doflamingo's only real weakness is his seemingly low level CoO and arrogance. Also maybe the way he used his DF (Would never put myself in the BirdCage if I'm him lol)

Cracker lacks durability. Doffy separates him from his biscuits using his thread and one awakening shot to the chest should end that scuffle.

Marco would be tough but he's not shown the AP to break Bird Cage. Trap the phoenix in spam over heat, awakening, god thread and clones till he gets tired.

These Yonko Commanders arent what your making them out to be. Id argue their captains can Solo the whole entire crews honestly.

BM solos the BM pirates
Kaido solos the Beast Pirates
WB solo the WB pirates

Only exceptions would prolly be Shanks and the Red Hair's as Brannew described them as the most well rounded or balanced crew.

Doflamingo is high tier man that's why Oda had him loose in the fashion he lost. Essentially with the entire island helping Luffy defeat him. Luffy simply wasn't on that level yet. Now obviously he can't beat Yonko's or Admirals but he's surely at that tier right below them.

Basically I gotta see more for these YC's bruh cuz rn they aint beating Donxquiote lol

Marco is getting worn out from giving his blue flames away, he has yet to go full phoenix and troll them, oda said he can nullify all attacks in his phoenix but regen is limited
he only gave the blue flames once. he himself said that holding them back is what's tiring him.
when first he attacked queen he was fine and trolling, three attacks later he's huffing & puffing.

Ehhh Pre gama knife doffy was speed blitzing Luffy and Law no problem.
With the help of Trebol and Bellamy, otherwise he get always beat down if dead Law and exhausted Luffy attacked him in combo.
100% Luffy and 100%Law would beat down Doffy in less then 20minutes.

Cracker lacks durability. Doffy separates him from his biscuits using his thread and one awakening shot to the chest should end that scuffle.
You mixup durability with endurance, endurance is what to tank, durability is how tough someone is, in that case Cracker>>Doffy.

Marco would be tough but he's not shown the AP to break Bird Cage. Trap the phoenix in spam over heat, awakening, god thread and clones till he gets tired.
Doffy need to be in birdcage, together with Marco in same room? Low diff at worst, overheat was easily blocked by Law, easily endure by Luffy, awakening was a joke, god thread can barely stop Marco.

Marco>King=>Queen>>Doffy

Status
Not open for further replies.