rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh Pre gama knife doffy was speed blitzing Luffy and Law no problem. And post GF Doffy outlasted G4 Boundman. Doflamingo's only real weakness is his seemingly low level CoO and arrogance. Also maybe the way he used his DF (Would never put myself in the BirdCage if I'm him lol)

Cracker lacks durability. Doffy separates him from his biscuits using his thread and one awakening shot to the chest should end that scuffle.

Marco would be tough but he's not shown the AP to break Bird Cage. Trap the phoenix in spam over heat, awakening, god thread and clones till he gets tired.

These Yonko Commanders arent what your making them out to be. Id argue their captains can Solo the whole entire crews honestly.

BM solos the BM pirates
Kaido solos the Beast Pirates
WB solo the WB pirates

Only exceptions would prolly be Shanks and the Red Hair's as Brannew described them as the most well rounded or balanced crew.

Doflamingo is high tier man that's why Oda had him loose in the fashion he lost. Essentially with the entire island helping Luffy defeat him. Luffy simply wasn't on that level yet. Now obviously he can't beat Yonko's or Admirals but he's surely at that tier right below them.

Basically I gotta see more for these YC's bruh cuz rn they aint beating Donxquiote lol
Doflamingo could do nothing against Gear 4. He couldn’t keep up with its speed, he couldn’t damage it, he couldn’t evade it effectively. He got dicked down with ease by Gear 4 Luffy. Cracker, with ease, did so. He cut Luffy. His CoA is far superior to Doflamingo’s, given the fact that he damaged Gear 4 Luffy and was able to defend against it. He kept up with its speed easily. And he has an ability that allows him to outlast almost anyone. He’s not too durable without his crackers, but Doflamingo doesn’t even get to that point because Luffy had a difficult time breaking them, and Gear 4 is far superior to Doflamingo.

Cracker is also the weakest YC we’ve been introduced to.

I don’t understand the Bird Cage point. It’s irrelevant. Why should it matter if they can cut the cage? The birdcage goes away when Doflamingo is down. All they have to do is take him out, which all of them would.

I like Doflamingo, but I feel like his backstory and his coolness trick people into forgetting what he is. Doflamingo, narratively speaking, is what Mr. 3 was in Paradise. He was the first real intro to New World antagonists, and would get curbstomped by those who came later. He’s a small fish in a really big pond, with a cool ability and badass design. But that’s it. Doflamingo would get clowned by Yonko commanders.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Hyogoro is one big metaphor for Wano. If Wano were a human, then he would be it.

Once before, he and the land stood strong, bountiful and proud.

They would later be seized by Kaido and his pirates. Hyogoro as a prisoner, and Wano as Kaido's base of operations/territory.

They are shells of their former selves due to the abusive treatment by those who conquered them via deceit and manipulation.

It was intentional for Luffy to encourage Hyogoro, as it's essentially Luffy inspiring Wano itself to rise up from its predicament. To restore what has been lost, and birth something new. Likewise, Hyogoro teaches Luffy his techniques; Wano joining its hands with Luffy, who can't beat the enemies controlling it alone.

Now in this chapter, Hyogoro has been infected by the Ice-Oni, which allowed him to return to his prime for a bit. A sign that Wano itself has a fighting chance. However, he will become a mindless monster that will strike anyone down indiscriminately if they can't cure him. Kaido plans to drop Onigashima onto the Flower Capital, turning the country into a lawless land of violence, unless the Alliance prevents it. There's a ticking time bomb factor in both scenarios.

Hyogoro lays it on thick on the meaning of this battle.

We've had several emphasis on the coming dawn, through Toki's prophecy, Yamato's hopes in Momo, Pedro sacrificing himself, and the fact that the battle is being waged during the night. The hour of the tiger occurs around sunrise. The tiger being the dragon's natural foe in Eastern mythology. The current enemy is a dragon, and his defeat timing perfectly with the emerging light is the kind of subtext-to-text practice Oda likes to employ. Remember Sky Island? Cricket wanted to prove the existence of the City of Gold. How did Luffy do it? By ringing the bell that was referred to as the "Light of Shandora," the light of the Golden City, proving its existence in the most literal fashion.

The next time the sun shines over Wano is when it is free, just as Hyogoro will be.

As for the rest of the chapter, I'm glad Perospero can get on to more interesting things once more. He's the wildcard on the island, as he isn't fond of either the Alliance or Beast Pirates. Whatever action he takes can tip the scales in one sides' favor.

Chopper has a lot of importance levied on him this chapter. Everyone on the Alliance side, including some of the enemies, are counting on him to prepare the antidote for Queen's plague. This is his biggest test as a doctor. Even someone like Marco, an expert doctor, has placed his hopes on Chopper. Succeeding here would go a long way for him accomplishing his dream.

Speaking of importance, Sanji's indecision on helping Momo or the Scabbards, I think will lead to a third option that kills two birds with one stone. We've been waiting to see him pull off his grand clutch moments, and this might be time But, if he did come down to one of the available choices, helping Momo is more likely. Sanji doesn't know who Yamato is and might be concerned for Momo. Kin'emon would want Sanji to protect Momo before him, and Sanji and Kin have a good relationship, after all.

We're reminded of the island floating. This is actually the first time we are since 999, if I remember. It's good because the tension was starting to lasp a bit after the last few chapters. This chapter did a great job re-establishing the severity of the situation. Marco can't hold off King and Queen forever (Perospero arriving to possibly cause more trouble for him), the Ice Oni are starting to take its toll on the Samurai, and Onigashima is still approaching the Capital.

You told me your real account, now you deny it? LOL.
Tell me, what was my real account?

Except there is no struggle for Vista genius, Vista is moving his arms, he is making an attack while mihawk is deflecting.

Is this how he deflects an attack or makes an attack? Vista's arms on his shoulder, meaning that he moved his arms in this scene, meaning that he sends a slash. Which is why his legs are stable, and there is no line movement. If you weren't biased mihawk wanker, you could see that.
How does it showcase Vista moving his arm when it forms the shape of his upperbody? Vista's trying to lean forward, but there's a bit of struggle on his end.

Katakuri and Luffy clash is completely irrelevant. Katakuri overpowerd Luffy, mihawk didn't overpower Vista, he asked for postponement.
I am showing you what those tic-tac-toe lines represent.

You clearly pretend to read Big mom's mind, when she never said she want to defeat marco, she said ''now'' she doesn't have soul weapons to spare on marco, she didn't say she never will have. She obviously didn't want to waste her time on marco ''now'' if you can read your own quote that's what she says ''now''.
Exactly, Big Mom didn't have the means to beat Marco.

It's proven that Big mom's crew can't stop Big mom, so your excuse is hilarious.
Where? Clearly, they don't want to kill her.

Big mom never wanted to defeat marco, she wanted to go to rooftop, while marco wanted to stop her, she accomplished her mission.

You: Big mom ran from marco... :vistalaugh:

mihawk wanted to go after Luffy, Vista wanted to stop him, Vista won, mihawk failed, it's the same with Crocodile.
Now you're jut becoming a broken record and pretending to laugh when we all know you're crying.

Why are Kaido and big mom so weak its disgusting there all talk this is why I dont listen to none of them, big mom is one of my fav characters, but man there cocky, all villians were way to overconfident and they lost
the 2 yonkos are still fighting the supernova's which means its base luffy vs kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.