rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
-first thing of note is the Beast Pirate coverspread. It’s only the second time we’ve had one that doesn’t have a Strawhat in it- the other being one of all the pre-skip Warlords. I wonder if that means we’re not going to get a Beast Pirate Volume cover, since that colourspread is pretty much exactly what I’d expect from it. Unless the volume cover is all hybrids. Also, does it not look like King’s the main man in it and everyone including Kaido is his subordinate, lol?

-there’s good reasons for Sanji to go either way, he’s probably more needed with the Scabbards, but I expect him to go to Momo because he doesn’t know who Yamato is, and the gag potential is too strong for Oda to ignore. The geography of Onigahsima is slightly confusing me though- should’t Sanji have to go downstairs regardless of what way he wants to go, to go either to Floor Two with the Scabbards or outside the dome with Yamato? Obviously Onigashima is getting closer to the FC, but I’m not sure if it’s close close or if Mt Fuji is just so big it can be seen from anywhere

-conveniently, Perospero, the mad lad, offpanels Carrot and Wanda a few days after I said it wouldn’t surprise me. My thanks, creepy child catcher man. Him surviving that could answer the question of what Chopper is going to do since the Beast Pirate numbers don’t add up. Chopper was part of the WCI group, got beaten by him before, now his little sister has been battered. That’s a lot of setup for revenge. Is he strong enough? Not ordinarily, but it looks like Perospero isn’t entirely in good shape, and I think this Ice Virus could be a powerup for Chopper. Monster Point is old news and we saw what it could do to Hyo, who in his prime seems to have been a bit of a monster- RIP Orochi‘s Wano goons hype.
Chopper’s obviously going to get the cure in time for next chapter- could he then weaponise the virus for his own use? He’s already got it, maybe he could work out a way then to stay in Ice Oni form for a while as a powerup. Imagine Monster Point Ice Oni Chopper vs Perospero.
And tbf to the Rabbit- what a fucking line Perospero, absolute brutal takedown telling her to go eat grass and bitchslapping her, take a bow- she can come back and help out.

-Marco’s a bit of a monster, eh? He might have one of the coolest fighting styles in the series, I really liked his fireball thing. Looking forward to the anime covering this, since it’s a actually done a decent job with Wano. Can’t beat the two of them at once though. Time for Sanji to save the day there.

-Want to show me Jinbei vs WW next week, eh Oda? Only plotline that hasn’t really been touched since it started, just little bits and drabs. Get Hyogoro’s “miraculous“ recovery out the way quickly.
Ever since the F6 were revealed, my prediction has been:

Usopp vs P1
Nami vs Ulti
Chopper (with maybe help from Carrot) vs Perospero
Franky vs Sasaki
Robin vs Black Maria
Brook vs Who’s Who

All that Oda has to do is somehow separate Jinbe and WsW so that Brook can get the 1v1 he deserves, and I’ll have been spot on

Why are Kaido and big mom so weak its disgusting there all talk this is why I dont listen to none of them, big mom is one of my fav characters, but man there cocky, all villians were way to overconfident and they lost
the 2 yonkos are still fighting the supernova's which means its base luffy vs kaido
They are not even in the chapter dude, how can you come up with that conclusion :choppawhat:

Yes but you can't see what they are doing. So how do you know what's happening?
Smoke always mean its a fight/recklessness going, you can keep denying all you want
Besides I don't know anybody alive in the verse that would defeat the 5 characters on the rooftop by him/herself. Or with the help of someone equal to him/her.
Fuji and Greenbull beat 4 revs who are stronger than the people on the roof while restricted so yes who knows

Smoke always mean its a fight/recklessness going, you can keep denying all you want

Fuji and Greenbull beat 4 revs who are stronger than the people on the roof while restricted so yes who knows
Yeah I know they are still fighting. I'm not denying that, but we don't know what's happening. But keep thinking you can what was happening up there.

Fuji and Greenbull were sent to the hospital by Sabo alone. Not going to count character that pre ts Lucci would fuck up.

Yeah I know they are still fighting. I'm not denying that, but we don't know what's happening. But keep thinking you can what was happening up there.
it means 2 full power yonkos, cant defeat 5 rookies at their full strength whilst with killing intent
Fuji and Greenbull were sent to the hospital by Sabo alone. Not going to count character that pre ts Lucci would fuck up.
You realize the 2 admirals beat 4 fighters stronger than the rooftops, while resorting to cqc and not destroying mary jeios in the process you can sound idiotic desperate all you want,
Doffy doesn't even acknowledge luffy strength , but sabo and clarifys it when he says "stocked with fighters to not be mess with"
you: There not even Pre-Ts Lucchi level keep denying bud, they wouldn't be a force to be reckon with if they werent
LOL go cope
How? marco had the same damage after marineford yet didn't go to the hospital keep dreaming bud

it means 2 full power yonkos, cant defeat 5 rookies at their full strength whilst with killing intent

You realize the 2 admirals beat 4 fighters stronger than the rooftops, while resorting to cqc and not destroying mary jeios in the process you can sound idiotic desperate all you want,
Doffy doesn't even acknowledge luffy strength , but sabo and clarifys it when he says "stocked with fighters to not be mess with"
you: There not even Pre-Ts Lucchi level keep denying bud, they wouldn't be a force to be reckon with if they werent
LOL go cope
How? marco had the same damage after marineford yet didn't go to the hospital keep dreaming bud
You're the one dreaming if you think Lindbergh and Morley can hold a candle to Luffy and Zoro. They get neg diffed.

I'm kind of glad Perospero is getting back to his old disgusting self in portrayal (with more to come no doubt), so that he can be disposed of properly eventually.
But most of all I hope we will see Kaido's hybrid form before the next break, I find it kind of a cheap move, and frustratingly predictable, that Oda makes one wait 2 breaks, with all the intervening chapters, until the tease will finally be shown in full.

Status
Not open for further replies.