rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrot and Wanda would have given Perorin a hard time had BM not used that huge lightening attack. Glad Perorin is not defeated so early!

Marco and Hyogoro were MVPs this chapter. Marco especially fighting 2 v 1 against commanders while healing the whole floor :steef:
Grandpa Hyo's prime form was beastly. Queen's comments on grandpa defeating the whole floor if left undefeated for few more minutes was just hype. He single handedly one shotted the ninja squad lol. Chopper will save the day in few chapters.

Can't believe Onigashima is already close to the flower capital. Tragedy is near. Maybe all the SNs are defeated already at the rooftop (maybe not)...I sense End of Act 3 is near. Hope we get to see Jinbe, Robin and Brook fight, Chopper and Sanji get their matchup before act ends

Marco is a beast!

At this point I would love to see a second group battle with the fighters under the roof. Marco, Sanji, Drake vs. Queen, King, Perospero, and Apoo.

What prevents this from happening though is knowing where Perospero and Apoo's allegiances really lie. There's also the issue of Hawkins eventually joining the fight but I think he is being saved to support the rooftop :choppawhat:

I do also like the idea of ice oni chopper fighting Peros :steef:

With the help of Trebol and Bellamy, otherwise he get always beat down if dead Law and exhausted Luffy attacked him in combo.
100% Luffy and 100%Law would beat down Doffy in less then 20minutes.

[Ehh maybe but so would King and Queen lol Doffy has more tricks up his sleeve to deal with them so far]

You mixup durability with endurance, endurance is what to tank, durability is how tough someone is, in that case Cracker>>Doffy.

[Do I? Cracker has endurance to fight for hours, his durability is weak sauce. Luffy landed on him once and it knocked him out. Ironically all of BM children seem to lack elite durability in this regard]

Doffy need to be in birdcage, together with Marco in same room? Low diff at worst, overheat was easily blocked by Law, easily endure by Luffy, awakening was a joke, god thread can barely stop Marco. [But does he need to be? Thats the question. Also awakening prevented Boundman from touching the injured Doffy for 20+ minutes lol]

Marco>King=>Queen>>Doffy
At bolded whats this based on? [It can't be feats lol]

You know what in my travels I've learned that most of people have never experienced organ damage in real life. I have, Doflamingo's continued fighting with that shit for like an hour vs Law, Boundman, Colosseum fighters etc while maintaining the Bird Cage. I guess I just rank em higher than other because of that herculean performance and his df versatility. Plus he's cooler thAn them.

Maybe I'm bugging but feat for feat these men haven't really done anything more impressive imo

This is chapters happens to fall on the week of Sanjis birthday while coincidentally the name is Hyogoro the CHIVALROUS.
This is what true chivalry is. Protecting people without any qualms about it. If Sanji was truly a chivalrous individual he would put his crew and Robin above any female or person standing in their way. But he decides her to bring her directly into the forefront’s on danger. There is nothing “chivalrous” about that, if not the opposite. Oda is doing well to put him down bad.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'll take that but the talk was never about "Job getting done" it was about how Sanji was just too weak...

But if that's the goal post Sanji prevented Page One from noticing Law and Franky and Ussop and prevented him from alerting anyone of their locations
Except sanji out right said he was going to take page one out and lessen the enemy's numbers.

At bolded whats this based on? [It can't be feats lol]
It is based on feats, Doffy never speedblitz both at the sametime without the help of Trebol, ofc you can try to debunk my point with a prove.

You know what in my travels I've learned that most of people have never experienced organ damage in real life.
You fail if you compare One piece world with superhumans and dragons with our real world. The one is a fiction where people break the soundspeed 100x and destroying mountains with peole of our world.

I have, Doflamingo's continued fighting with that shit for like an hour vs Law, Boundman, Colosseum fighters etc while maintaining the Bird Cage.
Never happen, Birdcage himself take the time of one hour , Doffy fight only against Luffy with the GK wound, Law was done,Colosseum fodders where get take out by Doffys awakening. Birdcage didn't weakenend Doffy stamina.

His haki was poor, his strongest attack in base form where easily tanked/blocked by both Law and Luffy. His fly was little annoying but and he had greta range with awakening. Speed was G2lvl at best. That is under these feats of a top commander of a Yonkou crew.

People hate marco because they think sanji will fight king but that obviously ain't happening while marco is there
Nope, the hate was going around way before, hell even since Zou when it was revealed he suffered overwhelming defeat by Blackbeard....

People just give up on someone once he gets L or two... cause they don't wanna associate themselves with someone who lost

I'll take that but the talk was never about "Job getting done" it was about how Sanji was just too weak...

But if that's the goal post Sanji prevented Page One from noticing Law and Franky and Ussop and prevented him from alerting anyone of their locations
Law and Franky and Ussop were already gone he got back to save people's properties from destruction which was too late by the time he got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.