rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Waiting for Robin v Black Maria to keep on going. I wished this to occur this very chapter, but there's time for greatness. Appetite comes with eating. I hope Robin shall unlock her CoA haki tho. :king:
Robin vs Black Maria will be the end of me :steef:
Maybe Black Maria but Ulti is not top tier waifu.:moonwalk:

Honestly surprisingly hype Chapter. Marco and Pero are the best.

Although what hyo said about the ice oni unleashing his latent abilities seemed off. Maybe all that screaming about it unleashing Sanjis germa body has some truth to it. Still doubt tho
It was stated that they get stronger with Ice Oni... go back and look when it was first introduced....

I get that a lot of people don't like the fact that Carrot is acting like Perospero killed Pedro but at the same time, didn't she already acknowledge that it was Pedro's choice back when Sanji felt guilty? Pretty sure she gets that Pedro made a choice, it's just that at the end of the day, Pedro killed himself to take down Perospero and it failed. I can get why Carrot still has beef with the dude.

Dude was preventing the Straw Hats from getting away and Pedro risked his life to stop the dude. If Perospero wasn't stopping them then Pedro would be fine and I get that it's unreasonable to expect Perospero to do nothing but I mean, if Carrot just saw it as Perospero doing his job and held nothing against him, that's be kinda strange, wouldn't it? They're on opposite sides, just because Perospero was justified in keeping the Straw Hats from leaving doesn't change the fact that it affected Carrot and the Straw Hats and led Pedro to kill himself to take out Perospero. Either way, I'd want to take down Perospero too.

Overall I'm just saying that while Perospero was justified in stopping the Straw Hats, Pedro still died to stop Peros and I feel like it's understandable that Carrot wants to take him down and holds a grudge against him even if he didn't directly kill Pedro.

J

Jo_Ndule

Where you get this compare, why you putting it to g2 tier?
Marco was on fire this chapter, fighting two commanders at the sametime.
Imagine Doffy vs Katakuri and Smooothie or Doffy vs King and Queen for over 40mins, you don´t believe that bs on your own since you and me know:

Katakuri/King/Smoothie(poor girl get handle not good from Oda like her Mother in Wci arc)/Queen>Doffy and not even close.
I doubt Doffy could even survive 10mins against two commanders at this caliba at the same time.
I dont even rember where did Marco tank lase beams
He was shown dodging one this chapter
In the past chapters, he dodge or tanked only bullets from Queen

I won't imagine kata and smoothie vs doffu coz Kata and Smoothie would be using named attacks or shooting stronger attacks not low tier moves as King and Queen are using 9n Marco

In the past chapters, he dodge or tanked only bullets from Queen
That was before Marco vs King and Queen happen in full fight, that was when Marcoo travel Zoro above.
All after where just offscreen,last chapter King hit him via fire beams, he most like endure alot.

I won't imagine kata and smoothie vs doffu coz Kata and Smoothie would be using named attacks or shooting stronger attacks not low tier moves as King and Queen are using 9n Marco
Queen was using a laser beam who was to kill Hyo.
Also as I said a clear cut of King is dangerous op asf, probably Marco tank a lot of these attacks.
Katakuri and Smoothie together would ragdolled Doffy.
Post automatically merged:

Baby 5 has a fruit based on weapons
His weapons >> whatever weapon Queen made unless Queen is some sort if genius like Vegapunk
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Act 3 will end in the next chapters, Onigashima almost on the side of Mount Fuji and the Skull is also more damaged F for the SN
My theory is about to come true!

Mount Fouji is actually the neck and spinal cord of that skull Giant human.... Kaido and Big Mom will revive that Giant, and Oda for the first time EVER reveals one of the Ancient Weapons (Pluton or Uranos) and we have an ancient weapon in the war...

Oda is slowly making Kaido's and Big Mom ambition during the announcement come to fruition... They announced that they will be in alliance (happened, and it seems going well so far)

they announced that Kaido will take Onigashima to Wano... and make it the capital, people interpret it in different way because they COULD NOT BELIEVE that Kaido will lift the entire island and drop it there as new capital, so they just assumed it will become the capital without moving the island... (BUT Kaido lifted the island and will drop it)

They announced they are going after Ancient Weapons (Probably will succeed in reviving one of them, it's not soon for the story to involve them)

They will terrify the world (will probably happen)

Lastly, plan on going to Laugh Tale and becoming pirate king.... (Will fail by Luffy's and co)

So, Oda will build EVERYTHING, and then at last goal, Oda will take everything away from them.... So I theorize this skull giant will be revived and will be an ancient weapon... we will see the huge sword in action.... It's gonna be davastating... requiring Marines to be part of this

Jozu says otherwise.
You’re taking a one off instance of Jozu getting caught in strings, an encounter in which he wasn’t damaged, to try to say that Doflamingo wouldn’t get rolled by Marco, despite the fact that Doflamingo is weaker in haki than Cracker, slower than Cracker, and overall weaker than Cracker.

I like Doflamingo, I really do, but this is fanboy stuff. Doflamingo was a dog in the New World. His only relevance, what saved him, is his knowledge and presence within the underworld as the best broker. He gets smashed by top Yonko commanders.

By the way, I THINK Chopper will play a role in Marco's fight... based on Marco's dialog:

Marco: As expected, holding back two foes with bounties over 1 Billion isn't easy....HURRY UP TANUKI

My theory is that what Marco wants is to STOP using his flames on other people and get back his flames for his OWN USAGE....

I think that plays a huge part on putting limitation on Marco's ability for regeneration and why he looks exhausted.

So, what I think will happen is, NEXT chapter, Marco may get overwhelmed for a period of time.... Until Chopper finishes with his antidote for Marco to release his flames from the civilians.... The result of that will have Marco getting back a good decent portion of his stamina to continue fighting more later on.... it's just a good way for Oda to present how crucial was Chopper's help in medicine for this fight... and it makes sense considering Marco's own dialog this chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.