Status
Not open for further replies.
- What's mechanging votes going to do?

I was down for either Light who I rb n1 and didn't believe in, who my vote was already on, or blother whose wagon already had enough votes.

- Secondly no i didn't take too long to admit anything. Let's not make fanfics up again.

I took 2 mins to reread my pm and tell you all everything including both abilities that I received.

Weak reasoning.
Yes you did take too long.

Juliet and Marimo.
Maybe it's possible that one of them was lying unless the hosts really made up a role that rolecrushs for 2 cycles if visited and can role crush for 2 cycles at the same time. Also in general I don't see why adding so much rolecrushing, expecially equal.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
G3 Janitors and superkills

Elastic ability wraps around a player and sees who visits them. I can also role block.
So your abilities are pretty strong. Then like Fuji, do you have a passive that makes you immune to regular attacks?

So since you town read Nat at the beginning, I assume you did not kill her. So Nat was a scum kill I think.

Also, the fact that Beta was role crushed for 2 cycles, means that Blother did not have that ability or Juliet was redirected to someone else. Or Juliet lied to us.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
The point is we have no idea rn but you just came about and said it in a way that implied you thought he was 100% scum.

Oh I will reread don’t worry.
Both of their roles aren't revealed when they get killed/ lynched , while town roles do.

Are you pretending you've missed that Fuji?

Status
Not open for further replies.