Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Fujishiro claimed? I haven't been following the thread. Why is everybody glossing over me saying he came back as a non-townie? Is he a friendly indie or what?
I claimed Speed Jiru yes, as for your result I don’t know how you got it. Might’ve been redirected or something but I am 100% town.

Heck I wanted Light gone and tried to start a wagon on him last DP right before it got derailed into Blother.

I missed that post of yours my bad.

I’ll give a reduced take. Also please ISO his reads, you’d probably be able to catch any slips he makes. It’s tough when I’m supposed to be working.

Until day 4 when Ace is killed, executed or freed, Sengoku cannot do anything / abilities are locked. Ace’s execution is day 4.

His passive has him invest inno
Another passive gives him a voting power of 2

He has an anti-claim ability. 1–shot, anyone who claims for the day it’s activitated has +2 votes on them.

He transforms into Buddha at night and is immune to role crushes. If he uses fk it is upgraded to superkill.

At night he can use shockwaves to roleblock someone. If he targets them twice in a row they are rolecrushed for 2 cycles.
Why did you choose to Janitor him though? That must be a non-changeable condition and so you didn't choose anything?

Also for all we know you could merely be describing Sengoku's role as a scum and Light be something else.

I claimed Speed Jiru yes, as for your result I don’t know how you got it. Might’ve been redirected or something but I am 100% town.

Heck I wanted Light gone and tried to start a wagon on him last DP right before it got derailed into Blother.

You went straight for me, though, and only went for Light after I was cleared by Lanji.

Wait, he's guilty?
I can make a chat with a townie during the day phase. It fails on non-townies. I tried using it on him yesterday and it failed.

Didn't someone jsut say they were sure Jozu wasn't in the game along with Marco and Vista?

Status
Not open for further replies.