Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not caught up right now and I will just say this for now from what I have seen so far. How sure are you guys on FinalBeta being town?

I protected Fujishiro again and also was rolecrushed for 2 cycles (not sure if this accounts for this very night in which I happened to protect him as well, and so in that case the protection being lost).
I am having a hard time believing this because Blother has to be the one with the rolecrush ability for 2 cycle and Blother was also being evasive refusing to claim which is often what scum do. I find it hard to believe that I have been redirected to someone else and am I supposed to believe mafia has more 2 cycle rolecrush ability? FinalBeta claimed on day 2 and his claim gave us no info on scum. If I had a protect ability I would not claim like that on day 2.

I can create a chat with a townie. during the day phase. It fails on non-townies. I used it on Fujishiro yesterday and it failed.
I'm quoting this to make it easier for me to keep track on what I have read so far.

The point is we have no idea rn but you just came about and said it in a way that implied you thought he was 100% scum.

Oh I will reread don’t worry.
Scum would 100% hide their scum buddy's flip and I know this from experience. Scum hide their scum buddy's alignment so that they could try to leave town with no info to work with and would want to hide their scum buddy's abilities.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Maybe Blother was indeed Mafia but TAC could still be Blackbeard
He just claimed Luffy. You think it could be a fake claim or something?

Maybe the hosts don't want the Mafia to flip because they don't want to reveal their flavors.

But if that's the case why should Luffy be capable to Janitor? The point is to hit scum right? But they are all flipping that way? Unless Blother wasn't scum.

But more in general, why giving Luffy a Janitor ability when scum is supposedly flipping [???]
Yeah, Luffy being able to janitor seems weird.

Yeah, but his ability would be legit BS if you are Town.

If I was you I would push him into oblivion if you are Town.

So why hesitate?
Because i don't know what to think rn, his ability seems to be BS because i am town.

But the way he came out about it didn't feel too scummy. Like why would he do that if he was Scum? That's a risky play don't you think?

When does it activate, is it during the day? Or during the night. Im sorry if you already answered this btw.
It activates during the day as I create it during the day.
So your ability by passes his passive? That's hard to take in. Well, you wouldn't have come out this strongly against Fuji if you were scum.

Also, I can't believe Drago put in millers and a scum that scans Inno. The investigators should be paranoid as hell.
I'm guessing, I don't know for sure. I can only tell you what it says. It says I can create a chat with a townie and the creation will fail on non-townies. That seems different from someone investigating someone and it coming up inno in the case of Light.

Because i don't know what to think rn, his ability seems to be BS because i am town.

But the way he came out about it didn't feel too scummy. Like why would he do that if he was Scum? That's a risky play don't you think?
He's legit confirmed scum if you are Town.

But the fact you're not pushing him makes me feel wary of you because you look scared of his flip. Instead you go for low hanging fruit Rhea. Not a good look on you there.

I have no clue whats going on anymore,

ima stick to this pool:

Tris/Rhea/Marimo/JDB

Unsure about Salah and we'll see about Sera but as i said his coming out and say what he said is bold as hell.

So Vote Lynch Rhea @Dragomir

I just don't trust her.

Status
Not open for further replies.