Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll give a reduced take. Also please ISO his reads, you’d probably be able to catch any slips he makes. It’s tough when I’m supposed to be working.

Until day 4 when Ace is killed, executed or freed, Sengoku cannot do anything / abilities are locked. Ace’s execution is day 4.

His passive has him invest inno
Another passive gives him a voting power of 2

He has an anti-claim ability. 1–shot, anyone who claims for the day it’s activitated has +2 votes on them.

He transforms into Buddha at night and is immune to role crushes. If he uses fk it is upgraded to superkill.

At night he can use shockwaves to roleblock someone. If he targets them twice in a row they are rolecrushed for 2 cycles.
Was this Light's abilities? What you said might have cleared up the confusion on what has been happening on both nights. FinalBeta said he protected Fuji on night 1 and you said he did not visit Fuji, FinalBeta said he was rolecrushed for 2 cycles and now that I am seeing this then this makes me think Light targeted FinalBeta for 2 nights roleblocking him on night 1 and targeting a player twice the next night they will get rolecrushed for 2 cycle.

Alright, enough of this dumb charade.

I am Law, i am not town but i win by keeping Luffy alive till the very end.

I have a Room ability that allows me to negates kills and negative actions on me but i got to activate it.

I have an ability called Shambles that allows me to swap a Lynchee with a dummy, janitor their role and gain a list of their active abilities as well as a 1 shot use of them. This is a one shot btw.

I have a one shot kill ability, Gamma Knife, i used it on JDB to kill him because i believed he was town. He survived it. 3 shot. ( i used it prior to kill Nat and depending on her Flip make my decision concerning @Flower and @Light D Lamperouge , hence why i pushed you first Flower then swapped to Light once you full claimed.)

And finally i can send a super protect someone's way, i did it on Flowa. 1 shot.

Blother was Kizaru.

He had the RC ability as Juliet said which is why i didn't push her today.

But i am still wary of Marimo.

I activated the RC ability and RCed Lindt because i still didn't fully trust him, i know what his role may be but after seeing Blother's flip i didn't wanna take any more risks.

I left TAC whom i perceived as town Watcher to watch you Flower( atleast i assumed he was) to confirm that i did indeed visit you but i guess he wasn't on you.

And that's pretty much it.

I did prior hint that Law may be in the game in regards to FB maybe being it because i wanted to see if he would bite and claim my role.

Now, let's please go for scum.

And im pretty sure JDB is it.

Last edited:
That's exactlly what they fucking did. Light was lingering on with the votes till 10 minutes before the votes locked then went for Nat, we forced the Usopp lynch. Reason why i offed Nat. In fact i wanted the dude dead the most last phase upt until the blother shit happened.

So don't make me out to be his scummate, i am not.

@Flower i fake claimed speed Jiru because had scum known my role and or my abilities they would 100% block me or fuck with me but now its out in the open.

Alright, enough of this dumb charade.

I am Law, i am not town but i win by keeping Luffy alive till the very end.

I have a Room ability that allows me to negates kills and negative actions on me but i got to activate it.

I have an ability called Shambles that allows me to swap a Lynchee with a dummy, janitor their role and gain a list of their active abilities as well as a 1 shot use of them. This is a one shot btw.

I have a one shot kill ability, Gamma Knife, i used it on JDB to kill him because i believed he was town. He survived it. 3 shot. ( i used it prior to kill Nat and depending on her Flip make my decision concerning @Flower and @Light D Lamperouge , hence why i pushed you first Flower then swapped to Light once you full claimed.)

And finally i can send a super protect someone's way, i did it on Flowa. 1 shot.

Blother was Kizaru.

He had the RC ability as Juliet said which is why i didn't push her today.

But i am still wary of Marimo.

I activated the RC ability and RCed Lindt because i still didn't fully trust him, i know what his role may be but after seeing Blother's flip i didn't wanna take any more risks.

I left TAC whom i perceived as town Watcher to watch you Flower( atleast i assumed he was) to confirm that i did indeed visit you but i guess he wasn't on you.

And that's pretty much it.

I did prior hint that Law may be in the game in regards to FB maybe being it because i wanted to see if he would bite and claim my role.

Now, let's please go for scum.

And im pretty sure JDB is it.
@Jew D. Boy If this is true I told you bud that your idea over me was not holding. :king:

JDB is 100% scum imo, i dont know about Sera either he is town with info pushing me or he and his buddies realized what i can do and decided to get me out.

They are scared, 2 of them are dead and 2 left.
Do you also believe that the hosts are not showing off the [???] because they constitute scum and the hosts don't want to unravel their flavors to give us less hints?

Status
Not open for further replies.