Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Alright, enough of this dumb charade.

I am Law, i am not town but i win by keeping Luffy alive till the very end.

I have a Room ability that allows me to negates kills and negative actions on me but i got to activate it.

I have an ability called Shambles that allows me to swap a Lynchee with a dummy, janitor their role and gain a list of their active abilities as well as a 1 shot use of them. This is a one shot btw.

I have a one shot kill ability, Gamma Knife, i used it on JDB to kill him because i believed he was town. He survived it. 3 shot. ( i used it prior to kill Nat and depending on her Flip make my decision concerning @Flower and @Light D Lamperouge , hence why i pushed you first Flower then swapped to Light once you full claimed.)

And finally i can send a super protect someone's way, i did it on Flowa. 1 shot.

Blother was Kizaru.

He had the RC ability as Juliet said which is why i didn't push her today.

But i am still wary of Marimo.

I activated the RC ability and RCed Lindt because i still didn't fully trust him, i know what his role may be but after seeing Blother's flip i didn't wanna take any more risks.

I left TAC whom i perceived as town Watcher to watch you Flower( atleast i assumed he was) to confirm that i did indeed visit you but i guess he wasn't on you.

And that's pretty much it.

I did prior hint that Law may be in the game in regards to FB maybe being it because i wanted to see if he would bite and claim my role.

Now, let's please go for scum.

And im pretty sure JDB is it.
Ah so you indie huh? I wish you hadn't role crushed me lol. I mean if JDB is your sus, then me voting JDB should have told you I wasn't scum at least lol.

If Jew is not town, what do you guys make of Marimo? They were both considering the idea to lynch me last day. Was it just that Jew was merely taking inspiration from Marimo and attempting to fuss on the argument? Their interactions were odd.

Also one between Juliet and Marimo might be lying. I think there's too much rolecrushing occurring here.

But Tris affirms Marimo is ok lol.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy If this is true I told you bud that your idea over me was not holding. :king:
Nothing up here clears you, but I realize I’m just spitting into the wind trying to get you to see logic, so consider this our final exchange in this thread.
JDB is 100% scum imo, i dont know about Sera either he is town with info pushing me or he and his buddies realized what i can do and decided to get me out.

They are scared, 2 of them are dead and 2 left.
You haven’t tagged me once, but I’m the one who’s scared?? Did we ever figure out what was going on between you and TAC counter claiming each other yesterday?? What about that guilty result on you today?? Tell me how I’m more suspicious, seems like we have a lot more reason to believe you’re not town than me.
@Jew D. Boy
@Tris
@Marimo_420
Usopp
Light

All voted Nat.22 haven’t heard much from Tris or Jew besides Jew day 1. Didn’t Jew have a big fight with Usop?3 weird he didn’t vote him in the end.
Already explained it all that day, go ISO me if you want.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nothing up here clears you, but I realize I’m just spitting into the wind trying to get you to see logic, so consider this our final exchange in this thread.

You haven’t tagged me once, but I’m the one who’s scared?? Did we ever figure out what was going on between you and TAC counter claiming each other yesterday?? What about that guilty result on you today?? Tell me how I’m more suspicious, seems like we have a lot more reason to believe you’re not town than me.

Already explained it all that day, go ISO me if you want.
Oooh, have you ever been lynched at the speed of light?

So you were the one who janitored Blother's role when he got lynched and you said he is Kizaru. I quoted you earlier because one of your post you said did not make sense and I had to correct you on that.
Sorry, i must've missed the quote. The phase was moving fast and i was on my phone. Which died, on PC right now.

@Flower btw, Kizaru had the RPS ability but there was no permae RC on it. So idk who did that to you. And given that @Seraphoenix claimed he was perma rced it could be someone else like Aokiji or Akainu.

We never did that.

Are you Akainu or Aokiji btw.

@Fujishiro

You said you rolecrushed Lind? Would not that make for 3 rolecrushing roles in the game at least? And did Lind claim to be rolecrushed afterwards? If not, why?

Juliet and Marimo affirmed to be rolecrushed.

@Fujishiro

You said you rolecrushed Lind? Would not that make for 3 rolecrushing roles in the game at least? And did Lind claim to be rolecrushed afterwards? If not, why?

Juliet and Marimo affirmed to be rolecrushed.
No that Rc i got from Kizaru/Blother. It wasn't originaly mine. And i lost it now anyways it was a one shot.

Its name was Yasakani no Magatama .

@Flower by the way the RPS thing alllows you to learn someone's role. Im planning on using it on Rhea.

Will come back with definitive info about her role then.

Well, it's now between Sera and Fuji. I don't think somebody would day redirect or block Sera, so...if Fuji flips Town, Sera is confirmed scum. And vice-versa.
Do you know that Seraphoenix claim is the same claim you made in the Punk Hazard when you were scum? This was how you got a 3rd party lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.