"Fells like his bounty is the highest ..." Is different from "his bounty is the highest "

That's just an opinion, most of people thought that it was a fact from Oda's editors
the editor is from VJump and the translation itself is vague. Don't you think making fans jump to conclusions anyway is just misleading for that magazine page that has nothing to do with Oda.

S

stealthblack

Shanks was not going to have bigger Bounty the kaidou and BM that have been active big names since rox time, while shanks was a cabin boy in roger pirates, he was clearly not yonkou when he first saw luffy. Only if he beat the Others yonkous he could get bigger Bounty then them. bm had 500 milion Bounty ever since she was teenager and now she is 70 lol

S

stealthblack

So who is the pirate shanks wanted to talk about? Can't be BB, if wg still needs someone to warn them about BB, then they are dumb as f****

my guess he is there to talk about luffy and tell them to stay away from him . shanks knows luffy is not ready to face full wg force, in case Im decides to erase luffy.

D

Deleted member 83

All the information here is doubtful and maybe even invalid even the part where it says Shanks can fight an admiral. that's just a magazine page from SJ

only take words from Manga, VC and DB
This is actually a page from VJump, which I guess makes it even less meaningful lol. Also, if I remember correctly, databook also contains inaccurate information, same goes for VC.

Personally, I believe that we shouldn't take these databooks word for word, just some of their information (bounties, favorite food(s), devil fruit name etc). Most of the text on VCs are just taking events and panels from the manga and exaggerate them to hype up the characters, so most of the time taking those descriptions word for word are rather meaningless.

Sometimes they even have problems with something as simple as heights, like the height of Marianne,aka Miss Goldenweek,was said to be 1.45m in the profile section of her VC, but on the back they said she's 1.52m; Rosinante's height was revealed to be 2.93m in the SBS of vol 79, yet his VC said he's 4.35m (Doffy's 3.05m).

Also, after chapter 957 we're either supposed to believe that VCs contain way more mistakes than we previously thought they do, or for some reasons some events on characters' timelines doesn't have to be in order, as Shanks' timeline suggested that he became an emperor before he met Luffy.

Last edited by a moderator:
So who is the pirate shanks wanted to talk about? Can't be BB, if wg still needs someone to warn them about BB, then they are dumb as f****

my guess he is there to talk about luffy and tell them to stay away from him . shanks knows luffy is not ready to face full wg force, in case Im decides to erase luffy.
Im decides to erase Luffy and then sends Kong to go after him. He knows Kong is the god of the one piece world.