One Piece Episode 965 - Crossing Swords! Roger and Whitebeard!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • 4/5

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
The Shiki stuff is really interesting, it was already in manga and until today the question stand, where the old women know Shiki? Was Shiki a member from Wano since I can't see the old women travel outside of Wano. So it make more sense that Shiki was in wano, probably even born in wano.
This open up the question, could we see Shiki later again?
We know Big mom and Kaido open up the new Rock Crew. In that case could Shiki soon join them?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The Shiki stuff is really interesting, it was already in manga and until today the question stand, where the old women know Shiki? Was Shiki a member from Wano since I can't see the old women travel outside of Wano. So it make more sense that Shiki was in wano, probably even born in wano.
We know Big mom and Kaido open up the new Rock Crew. In that case could Shiki soon join them?
Act 3 ended with Shiki show up?

I won't be supried a bit if Shiki was born in Wano ...

I mean look at him ....

Have to say, I also have mixed feelings on that. Like, Roger actually drawing his sword and going in for the slash is actually really good, but the actual moment of impact is a bit lacklustre. Oden being sent flying was really well animated as well. It was just the actual collision that was kind of underwhelming.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think you know what DBZ actually looks like, because that's not really similar to DBZ. Again, One Piece action looked more similar to DBZ in Dressrosa.

Also, I think the difference in collateral damage at least is super obvious. Big Mum and Kaido were creating massive wind gusts, Roger and Whitebeard while not even touching each other were changing the environment around them dramatically.
I do know what dbz looks like. There is a very bid difference between these clashes and pre-skip ones like Shanks vs WB for instance. Show a video of Dressrosa that looks like DBZ.

I do know what dbz looks like. There is a very bid difference between these clashes and pre-skip ones like Shanks vs WB for instance. Show a video of Dressrosa that looks like DBZ.
Kaido and Big Mom didn't even coat their weapons with CoA before clash unlike Roger Vs WB

Roger Vs WB = CoA Clash
Yonko Vs Yonko = CoC Clash

both broken in their own way