Future Events When Kidd kills Big Mom how will the community react?

The first thing I would hope if I was a fan would be Kidd showing off to be at least as good as Killer soon enough, then he would still lack several steps to reach even Luffy's level, and then Zoro's.
People can come at me, but Kidd is nothing better than Bellamy at Jaya 2.0

I've said it since his introduction, his character is a rip off of Bellamy during Jaya... just having that weird scummy design like a thug, screaming like evil and just mocking people around him....
a rip off that Oda made more important by being supernova with closer bounty to Luffy....

However, now that it's been CLEAR AS DAY that Luffy is waaaay ahead of him in all, strength, bounty, achievements, notoriety...etc... There is basically NOTHING that makes this character even te slightest bit of relevancy for me!

Hell, Bellamy looks more promising at this point because he had change of heart and has Luffy's vivre card, so POTENTALLY, Bellamy has bigger role in story LMAO

And yeah, let all the kidd fans come at me with their angry rants LOL

Big Mom's story is going to continue to Elbaf where we'll see the reunions between her and Gerd, Hajrudin and the rest of the giants, and possibly with Lola, Chiffon, Pound, Bege too.

Given Oda's writing of her and her having been returned to her kind self for a time and befriended Tama during that time, there are good chances that she'll revert to her kind personality once again and have a peaceful resolution to her conflict with the Straw Hats, not counting how she'd give tons of food and drinks to Wano if she goes by this road.

Lol
:kayneshrug:
I'm not gonna lie, when it comes to supernova, I attack aggressively as I'm not a big fan of that group LOL (maybe Hawkins and Apoo are exceptions) not for their strength, but for their attitude and character... who to me personally felt like NEW CHARACTERS
I'm not entering this cause we already discussed this once iirc, but let me tell you that Bellamy 2.0 would've been destroyed back in Sabaody
Kidd and Bellamy are 2 words apart

I will lean back, take out some good scotch, read through the chapter, stop in the middle, take another 3 glasses for my boys @rerere , @ReggieZoldyck21 and @Lukegranders , give them some scotch in. Finish the chapter, take a deep breath and just enjoy the day.

The next day i will scroll through all these funny troll threads from last weeks.
Way to enjoy it properly

I will lean back, take out some good scotch, read through the chapter, stop in the middle, take another 3 glasses for my boys @rerere , @ReggieZoldyck21 and @Lukegranders , give them some scotch in. Finish the chapter, take a deep breath and just enjoy the day.

The next day i will scroll through all these funny troll threads from last weeks.
Enjoying your victory like a king, I like it :cheers:

Would you prefer Big Mom becoming the pirate king?
Or what kind of future do you imagine for her?
The best way I see to end her reign would be her learning from I don't know Who that the 4th Road Poneglyph is located on Elbaph and she would be the first emperor to be beaten 1v1 by Luffy and his last antagonist before Blackbeard.
However this seems really unrealistic so I dont know how Odas gonna properly handle her fall.