Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthblack

So based on Lance, Sanji is fighting a Calamity either Jack or Queen. And this is after Marco faces Perospero, King, and Queen.

Also Jack or Queen doesn’t see Invisible Sanji attacking them. As I said a few days ago, Sanji will come in with the dishonorable sneak attacks, since that’s what he does best.
how is the roof battle or marco battle honorable when you got more numbers 2vs5, 2vs1

and is that legit spoiler... open spoilers thread

While I do like some action sequences in the rooftop fight, the way Oda is writing it overall is pretty poorly as a fight. It's really Kaido letting people hit him and Big Mom occasionally attacking from afar as support. Altough I don't like it... I can understand why it's being written like an RPG battle instead if actual combat. If Big Mom and Kaido went up close in personal and started engaging in CQC like Marco v King and Queen or (cite any Sanji fight here) with the novas they would have been negged all of the novas
Yh exactly. The SNs are plot protected and whilst they are fighting hype monsters.....the plot has dumbed them down so the SNs can survive. Theirs nothing interesting in that, as the tension is cut and theirs no general sense of danger,

So based on Lance, Sanji is fighting a Calamity either Jack or Queen. And this is after Marco faces Perospero, King, and Queen.

Also Jack or Queen doesn’t see Invisible Sanji attacking them. As I said a few days ago, Sanji will come in with the dishonorable sneak attacks, since that’s what he does best.
Where did Lance say this ?

제목 : 파트너

키드와 킬러가 "펑크 발톱 렉스"라는 큰 엄마에게 콤보 공격을합니다.

큰 엄마
피가 나고 kidd는 큰 팔로 새로운 transofrmstion을 수행하여 큰 엄마를 때리고 피에서 기침을합니다.

조로가 그녀를 공격하려하지만 엘바 프 창에 막히다

조로가 공격을 막으려 다 쓰러진다

민간인이 섬에 반응하는 것을 봅니다.

silouhette가 보이며 "우리는 끝났습니다"라고 말합니다.

키드는 카이도와 큰 엄마를 물리 치고 바다의 위대한 해적이 될 것이라고 말한다

카이도는 웃으며 린 린에게 자신의 차례라고 말합니다.
:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.