Speculations I think next time we go to the roof it will only Kidd Luffy and Law standing

Status
Not open for further replies.
If East Blue didn't convince you, Thriller Bark should do it anyway.

Luffy passed out from his injury.
Zoro with his own injury + enduring all of Luffy's injury = still standing strong.
Zoro is Endurance God among the crew.
Except Zoro stood and watched Luffy as he fought Moria for 2 more chapters in a Gear 2/Gear 3 combo AFTER taking in 100 shadows and not being able to stand.

Stop leaving out the important points of an example that matter smh

topi jerami undoubtedly the king of baiting
and paperchamp is eating it up
:josad:
Seems like he's pretty serious. If he's not then my bad and I solute him lol.
Post automatically merged:

zoro took all that damage as well though
and stayed conscious when luffys body shut down
And literally was out for days after. I know the story man. This is ridiculous you guys and not the point of the conversation. Stop using a 14 year old event as precedent that Zoro will overshadow Luffy entirely in a Yonko fight.

Lmao, its YOU who's actually not getting it. I used the page count bullshit to troll because its the same garbage overanalysis you guys use.

I don't actually think about this stuff between Luffy and Zoro. It never something I need to think about because I don't pull headcanon out of my ass and make powerscale analysis arguments. I simply go by what the manga has shown me.

You want to sit here and give me weird, speculative examples of why Zoro is stronger than Luffy, yet I have examples arc after arc that show Luffy defeats the arc villain while Zoro defeats the far weaker #2.

But be my guest and assume Zoro will defeat Kaido and Luffy will just sit there mesmerized, I know it what you dream about a night.
Ok nice to know you are trolling. I was assuming you were actually serious. Faith in humanity restored.

Anyway if last year I said this:
Apoo made Luffy passed out and Zoro saved him
Luffy attacked Kaido with G4 + CoA and Big Mom doesn't give a fuck. Zoro about to attack Kaido and Big Mom wets her pants
Zoro saved Luffy again from being burned / eaten by Kaido

I would be called not serious / baiting again.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And literally was out for days after. I know the story man. This is ridiculous you guys and not the point of the conversation. Stop using a 14 year old event as precedent that Zoro will overshadow Luffy entirely in a Yonko fight.
Im not using anything
im just correcting your mistakes
luffys body shut down in thriller bark he was out cold before moriah
he hit his limit
if he took zoros pain hed be dead

lmfao all i need for the kaido fight is this

topi jerami undoubtedly the king of baiting
and paperchamp is eating it up
:josad:
Sure
You will cry again when Zoro finished what Hybrid Marco can't do, which is pushing King to hybrid form and ultimately defeating him.

Like some said already, Oda wanks Zoro harder than our hardcore fanboys here.
They all aready getting excited seeing Zoro go against mere Dragon Kaido.

Oda: Hold my beer, I have even bigger opponent for him
Zoro vs Hybrid King

Im not using anything
im just correcting your mistakes
luffys body shut down in thriller bark he was out cold before moriah
he hit his limit
if he took zoros pain hed be dead

lmfao all i need for the kaido fight is this
And I gotta say I'd love that from Zoro lol. See we agree on something. It's clear that Oda is at least setting something up there I totally see that

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy vs Big Mom isn't at all set up to happen this arc lmao, you reading the manga? Every jump advertisement has "Vs The Hundred Beast Pirates", not vs Big Mom Pirates. 6 Strawhats are fighting Kaidos crew, not Big Mom.

Boy, this really is going to suck for you when for the 20th arc, Zoro doesn't outshine Luffy lol. Its sad that this level of barking denial will continue until Oda rips the rug from under your feet but what whatever you say lol.
It isnt setup to happen? lol, it is literally already happening.
What did you expect from advertisement? To say that Luffy falls short because Zoro takes Kaido's head? You would not be able to act surprised in that case. :myman:

It's so obvious that Luffy, Kidd and Law will be the last ones standing. Even the cover page was featuring them.
Did you forget about the one featuring Zoro and Luffy crossing swords against Kaido my boy?

On a serious note, we can't "bestow" too much importance upon this kind of content, it's possibly detrimental. For example there was one featuring Sanji and Luffy against Big Mom yet nothing special occurred.

Oh yeah? The cover page featured Zoro and Luffy killing Kaidou too.
Inb4 but but Sanji was on the cover page with Big Mom and Luffy too
Sanji did what he does best at WCI, cooking.
WTF is this shit?:milaugh:

It's said that Luffy and Zoro killing the evil spirit which is Kaido and people were saying Luffy doesn't kill.:kobeha:

And Luffy and Zoro already got their moment already.

And Zoro already damaged Kaido as well.

And no, nothing said that Sanji's specialty is cooking in WCI. It's clearly talking about this moment.

Big moment of Sanji is against Big Mom. Zoro's big moment is saving Luffy from Kaido.

Now it's time for Supernova Trio.

It's how it is. By far the worst offender has become this questionable notion that Luffy surpassing a Yonko will be overshadowed by his subordinate doing it instead.

Like don't get me wrong, I entirely expect Zoro to cut Kaido at a significant moment. Thats been set up. Hell, I can see him do it at a point to prevent Kaido from crushing the capital with Onigashima. What I truly don't see is this him being a persistent factor after and overshadow Luffy.

If Zoro cuts Kaido, something WILL force Luffy to get the remainder and main bulk of the fight. People forget that this is EXACTLY what happened with Doflamingo and Law.

I strictly recall Law fans being super toxic and gung-ho about him and Luffy defeating Doflamingo "equally" because Luffy needed help and Doffy was just that strong. Que Law losing, saved by Luffy, and Luffy having a further 10 chapter fight with Doflamingo. I will never forget this. People are expecting the same thing from Zoro, only now it's far worse because its Kaido and Kaido has always been a feat Luffy needs to surpass, not Zoro.

Tldr: I expect great things from Zoro, just not the crazy hot take levels like half this forum seemingly has indoctrinated themselves into thinking. Guaranteed that when ZKK doesn't happen, something that has zero foreshadowing outside of an arbitrary comparison to Ryuuma, "Odas a hack writer" and "What a shit manga" will be on the front pages from weeks. Like guys, ZORO ALREADY DISPLAYED THE FEAT AT PUNK HAZARD TO THE SAME WESTERN TYPE DRAGON, nothing at all implies he's going to do it to a real, conscious pirate with a totally different appearance and comparative standpoint
Didnt sanji beat big mom via his cooking in wci? So in a way he outshined luffy in that arc? Whats the problem with Zoro doing it in his own arc?
Zoro doesnt have to outshine luffy even , Because luffy could still so some damage to kaido while taking out big mom, making him the star of the overall fight, But making zoro the star against kaido. So its not impossible portrayal wise. Either way Zoro being the star wouldnt take away from luffy. Because zoro will always be in luffys crew, and luffy will always be the captain. So Zoro being strong will only make luffy look even greater and not the opposite. And either way like i said sanji technically knocked big mom out. So it could happen in the kaido fight aswell where zoro has the final blow on kaido.

It's said that Luffy and Zoro killing the evil spirit which is Kaido and people were saying Luffy doesn't kill.:kobeha:

And no, nothing said that Sanji's specialty is cooking in WCI. It's clearly talking about this moment.

Big moment of Sanji is against Big Mom. Zoro's big moment is saving Luffy from Kaido.

Zoro will kill kaido.

Didnt sanji beat big mom via his cooking in wci? So in a way he outshined luffy in that arc? Whats the problem with Zoro doing it in his own arc?
Zoro doesnt have to outshine luffy even , Because luffy could still so some damage to kaido while taking out big mom, making him the star of the overall fight, But making zoro the star against kaido. So its not impossible portrayal wise. Either way Zoro being the star wouldnt take away from luffy. Because zoro will always be in luffys crew, and luffy will always be the captain. So Zoro being strong will only make luffy look even greater and not the opposite. And either way like i said sanji technically knocked big mom out. So it could happen in the kaido fight aswell where zoro has the final blow on kaido.

Zoro will kill kaido.
1. Wano isn’t Zoros arc. The second most important character in Wano is Momo. So Momo is more likely to kill Kaido than Zoro by that logic.

2. Zoro isn’t going to star against Kaido after the years building up to Luffy vs Kaido. Kaidos the main fight and Luffy or Oda isn’t giving that to Zoro.

3. Sanji debilitated big mom due to his food just as Zoro will weaken Kaido due to his swordsmanship by opening his wound but not killing him.

4. Luffy is getting final blow

But Zoro does kill sooo....

1. Wano isn’t Zoros arc. The second most important character in Wano is Momo. So Momo is more likely to kill Kaido than Zoro by that logic.

2. Zoro isn’t going to star against Kaido after the years building up to Luffy vs Kaido. Kaidos the main fight and Luffy or Oda isn’t giving that to Zoro.

3. Sanji debilitated big mom due to his food just as Zoro will weaken Kaido due to his swordsmanship by opening his wound but not killing him.

4. Luffy is getting final blow
1. Stop with the headcanon, wano is Zoros arc. Zoro and wano were connected for many reasons i will mention some. Land of the samurai (zoro), shusui ryuma , swords(obv) , Zoros homeland might have connection to wano. (Shimtoski clan and the connection to where zoro grew up), enma etc
2. There have been much more build up for zoro bs kaido than luffy vs kaido.yet again this connects to the first point i wont go back it re say it. I will say this. Enmas will is to kill kaido. And the sword momo got has the will to kill orochi not the other way around. Via inherited will enma is destined to kill kaido.
3. Sanji took and dealt the final blow to big mom with his food . Zoro will take kaido out with his swordmanship and will have the final blow.
4. Your opinion doesnt matter because all the build up is there for Zoro to do so, i will believe the build up on any head canon. Zoro said hes here to slay the head of kaido and i will believe that until proven other wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.