Speculations I was wrong about Shanks's sword

OK .... I guess I was wrong

many people claimed Shanks have Roger's sword ... and I was disagreeing with that

and when we saw this ... I thought the argument is over

as you can see here (or any official pictures) Roger's sword have a golden grip

so I said ... well it's over cause I've seen this

in anime , games and .... Shanks's sword is Green

While in MANGA

so .... I think don't think they are qiute the same sword ...

but the fact Shanks have a golden grip sword just like his daddy is a detail to be notice by fans

p.s

POST Marineford Shanks ... seems to have SAME SWORD as Roger btw
Shanks's sword as of now was designed in 3 or 4 ways

so I guess Oda is not sure about how it dose look like​
Maaaybe this is actually related to haki and Shanks finally managed to reach the same level of haki mastery as Roger Post-skip.

I just hope it's a Supreme Grade.

Less enthralled about the substory hehe.

there are 5 members of Rocks pirates who went to rule the seas after their captains

we know 4 of them ; WB , Kaido , Big Mom , Shiki and X (one of other 3 big names)

the idea of Shanks beat that rocks member , reclaimed Roger's sword and became a Yonko is too good in my eyes
hope Oda listen to me once more​

I mean .... by that point of story ... we should get a lot more information about Shanks , CoC , Shanks Vs Mihawk and ... by story
it's unlikely for us to get this type of info before those

so there gonna be FAR better arguments to make about Shanks Vs Mihawk ... not this Enma argument that rarely anyone agree with

p.s
and please don't turn this to Shanks Vs Mihawk

hmmm
roger
rayleigh
shanks
garp
oden
mihawk

this is a sizeble number imo. one person that does not is garp lol. all time ofc
currently the only two are shanks and mihawk.
Ye I meant currently ahaha.

As for all time, I might add Gaban and Xebec, maybe Captain John too, but since so little is known about them, I'll refrain from doing so :choppawhat:

But again only Gaban doesn't use a sword. :noo:

am not sure gaban was top tier which is why he's excluded .
xebec might have been like BB with df as well.
Ye I'm not sure about Gaban either but last we saw him, he was quite enthusiastic about the idea of fighting Oden himself so maybe. Tbh I'm not sure about Oden either, he seemed like a fly in front of WB and Roger ngl, this is a hyperbole comparison but ye.

Anyway we know too little about those characters to make an accurate rating ahaha.