Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
106.101 edited the spoilers a bit. The surprising character that appears will surprise the Akazaya and the readers. Toki i guess?

* 아카자야 사무라이들 정신을 차리고 이들 앞에
등장인물도 독자도 깜짝 놀랄 의외의 인물 등장..
(상상의 여지를 두는 편이 스포 즐기기에 더 나을 거 같아서
이건 연막과 별개로 뺐음. 깅, 에넬 이딴 거 치우고)
I mean toki wouldn't be a surprise either.. she is well anticipated... ITS KUINA.. EVERYTHING IS SET UP FOR HER.. ITS WANO.. SHE IS A PART FEMINIST LIKE TASHIGI.. AND JUST YESTERDAY WAS WAMENS DAYY... it may be tashigi or kuina... it won't be a surprise if it's Toki.

No no no, BOTH Luffy and Zoro got chomped by Queen.

And then Zoro scared Queen with a casual sword slash whereas Luffy tried to punch Queen in Udon and was thrown around like a chump

so it’s CHOPPER >>>>>> Zoro >>> Luffy
I know. I was being sarcastic about my response to that guy. I am not serious on that statement, but it's dumb to use that as a feat when we know Marco is holding back Queen to get hit, not Chopper overpowering him by himself lol.

Also scaring Queen is nothing given his excitable attitude and breaking random weapon isn't a feat at all. Luffy was chained in seastone, so he couldn't do much, but he was surprise on stuff he did there though too given his personality. I was just explaining example of other user is poor there.

Status
Not open for further replies.