Tech Stuff

C++ is old news now. Machine learning is the future and it comes through having big data and algorithm knowledge, with mastery over python.
Python is good :myman: I will give you that

C++ high diffs

Regarding machine learning, its not something new my friend. It has been hyped in cycles since 80s. Google "AI winter".

It will excel in fields like pattern recognition, but it might be a flop in fields like signal processing.

Bogard

You can't win

C++ high diffs

Regarding machine learning, its not something new my friend. It has been hyped in cycles since 80s. Google "AI winter".

It will excel in fields like pattern recognition, but it might be a flop in fields like signal processing.
I never said it's new. It was brought up early on i agree, but it didn't really have the Universal boom it has right now, and the future to come. In the upcoming years and decades, it'd literally become essentiel to the point that everything that came before would have less value

I never said it's new. It was brought up early on i agréé, but it didn't really have the Universal boom it has right now, and the future to come. In the upcoming years and decades, it'd literally become essentiel to the point that everything that came before would have less value
lmfao, its not so simple dude.

First, Machine learning requires quality and large datasets, its not easy to obtain in every field.
Second, complexity issue. It takes time to train a machine learning algorithm. If you can do the same tasks with statistics or other analytical method in a simpler way, why would you use machine learning?

Machine learning will be more important in the future than it already is, but its not replacing everything.

Bogard

You can't win
lmfao, its not so simple dude.

First, Machine learning requires quality and large datasets, its not easy to obtain in every field.
Second, complexity issue. It takes time to train a machine learning algorithm. If you can do the same tasks with statistics or other analytical method in a simpler way, why would you use machine learning?

Machine learning will be more important in the future than it already is, but its not replacing everything.
I don't know if you know it, but at this point in time, majority of the world already has multiple key points leading to recognize an individual and according to the experts, in the next years to come, even a baby would already have countless points on him

Why i'm telling you this? To make you realize that the processing time is already on the way and is only continuously improving with time

We aren't at the beginning of learning process with algorithme anymore. We are far ahead of that, with every data or agreements you accept in internet, leading to that

I don't know if you know it, but at this point in time, majority of the world already has multiple key points leading to recognize an individual and according to the experts, in the next years to come, even a baby would already have countless points on him
I told you it will excel in pattern recognition

Why i'm telling you this? To make you realize that the processing time is already on the way and is only continuously improving with time
We will see about this. The processing capability is a big problem for embedded platforms.

We aren't at the beginning of learning process with algorithme anymore. We are far ahead of that, with every data or agreements you accept in internet, leading to that
We are riding the hype. Let's see what happens after 5-6 years. I am not in a mood to write an essay now.

C++ high diffs

I have been using Python to work on digital signatures for an industry
Post automatically merged:

Why will they perish? :giogio:

I work on VHDL, C, Matlab etc. I use python as hobby, I am not really good in that
Big Data is not about heavy maths that's why. It has to be said the logic is still there.

Last edited:
H

Homelander

Any programmers on the forum ?

Currently learning Swift further developing my skill set
its great but i dont recommend you toalso learn Android.

Ios developer are limited in market.

C++ is old news now. Machine learning is the future and it comes through having big data and algorithm knowledge, with mastery over python.
c++ and c will never perishes prime reason is all your compiler in low level languages are written in c .

The basic unix systemwas developed on C as well. C++ is mostly used in protocol or in osi layer communication. I infact see a huge boom of demand in c++ with demand in internet of things

Python is F***ing hard as hell I tired to study that and failed it no idea how you can do that @Bogard

But yeah I have to agree machine learning and A.I is the future.

@Nidai_Kitetsu which languages are you learning right now ?
Try C++ and implement reverse binary tree problem using it . ;)

If you find python hard you need to learn basic syntax of it. I suggest you take course on coursera .

Machine learning - Refer AndrewNg its free on coursera.

Why will they perish? :giogio:

I work on VHDL, C, Matlab etc. I use python as hobby, I am not really good in that
VHDL that reminds me are you into analog designing. Man thats tough as hell. I almost failed my microelectronics exam .

I respect People who master analog/digit circuit design.

Same goes for the old mathematical models they gonna perish sooner or later
cobol , forton perished becaise their syntax were hard to learn.

C is still relevent because its execution speed even in present time is fast. Also most of OS kernels are still being used in C.

The Android firmware kernel is in C as well.

Also i am gonna dig deep why c and c++ will remain relevant.

Basically all your operating system compilers when you execute the os task are written in c/c++.

Lets take an vehicle , it has radar , lidar , and other sensor. Most of it are written in object oriented programming.

Python and java are interpreters good for web application and making the code complexity easy particularly web apps on application will take heavy RAM memory and pointers in C++ were unreliable.

Oracle s James Gosling found a way to make object oriented programming easier so we have java it was introduced in 1980s and Javas market has not dropped at all.

All your apps and web application needs core java .

Now there are others like python , javascript, scala have gained real momentum due to Data science .

However key element to computer science is not to learn multiple languages.

As a c++ developer for me 1 week is enough to understand the syntax of python if i read the guide because both python and c++ core lies in data structure and object oriented programming.

Last edited by a moderator:
VHDL that reminds me are you into analog designing. Man thats tough as hell. I almost failed my microelectronics exam .

I respect People who master analog/digit circuit design.
I am using VHDL for digital circuits only. VHDL-AMS is used for analog circuits.

Yeah, its not a traditional programming language

Last edited:
People were shitting on c++ . It s above php and perl that should tell you the importance of c++ program.
If you want speed, C/C++ is the way to go. Thata why most firmwares are written with C++

What's your guys thoughts on Elon Musk Nuralink ?
(Just in case no one is up to date here is a quick rundown)
https://www.cnet.com/news/elon-musk...-human-test-brain-computer-interface-in-2020/
That looks interesting.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Can someone with 0 technical knowledge learn Python? If the answer is a "Yes", then what kind of basic knowledge should someone who's not familiar with programming attain to make learning Python easier?

Can someone with 0 technical knowledge learn Python? If the answer is a "Yes", then what kind of basic knowledge should someone who's not familiar with programming attain to make learning Python easier?
There are a lot of useful lessons in youtube that teach python from the scratch, just follow one of those

You can be better than a lot of computer science graduates if you have passion to learn a programming language

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Yes of course. But I suggest you starting off with C++ since you can operate on many programming systems much easier once you got used and comfortable with it, Python being no exception. In general it is recommended to start programming by undergoing a C++ course.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
There are a lot of useful lessons in youtube that teach python from the scratch, just follow one of those

You can be better than a lot of computer science graduates if you have passion to learn a programming language
I think people who're totally new in the world of programming find it difficult to follow the usage of technical terms that YouTubers use while teaching languages. I mean when they say words like Syntax, High-level language, variable, etc. Newbies have no idea what they're talking about and will have to do a quick research on the term being used which in turn may lead towards something else and it takes forever to complete a simple 15-minute tutorial. That's why I wish to know if I should learn some basics? Or am I digging too much into unnecessary stuff?