Tech Stuff

Which robots? Are you talking about the ones made by boston dynamics?
They are cool, but I wont call them attractive!
Yeah the sad thing about robots is that their AI systems are programmed yet they ain't anywhere near the level of intelligence of an animal for how good they are at replicating some of their behaviours

H

Homelander

How does real time operating system works inside your mobile?

Have you been curious why your apple ios has such good performance and why people still buy it ?

The key requirement when you work on mobile os

High performance and optimization .

Apple has amazing high performance because the entire code was written in object c .macos kernel is similar to linux kernel we have .

The key feature in os is to have all your key functions really well. Whether use whatsapp, fb app at same time.

To set the this in real time constraint we have called thread scheduler running behind.

How does real time operating system works inside your mobile?

Have you been curious why your apple ios has such good performance and why people still buy it ?

The key requirement when you work on mobile os

High performance and optimization .

Apple has amazing high performance because the entire code was written in object c .macos kernel is similar to linux kernel we have .

The key feature in os is to have all your key functions really well. Whether use whatsapp, fb app at same time.

To set the this in real time constraint we have called thread scheduler running behind.
Your windows OS and Intel processor in your laptop/desktop are built for every type of applications. You can install pretty much any application you want, you dont have to download all of them from Windows app store. But this comes with a price, every application will not run smoothly. While your mobile OS and ARM processor are tailored for certain applications and operations, i.e. they can run a smaller set of applications, but they can do it very efficiently :geek:

If you run only windows store app in your PC with your windows OS, it will be much faster :geek:

Btw, I didnt know they used C for the mobile OS.

Last edited:
H

Homelander

Your windows OS and Intel processor in your laptop/desktop are built for every type of applications. You can install pretty much any application you want, you dont have to download all of them from Windows app store. But this comes with a price, every application will not run smoothly. While your mobile OS and ARM processor are tailored for certain applications and operations, i.e. they can run a smaller set of applications, but they can do it very efficiently :geek:

If you run only windows store app in your PC with your windows OS, it will be much faster :geek:

Btw, I didnt know they used C for the mobile OS.
Pretty much unix was written on C.

But macos was initially written on object c later they switched to their new prog language swift.

I mostly work on qualcomm processor which are mostly related arm cortex processor.

I'm. I know swift, although i didn't focus on it. It's pretty interesting for mobile applications though especially when you have a MAC
That's awesome, Swift from what I've seen it seems alot more easier compared to other languages, then again I'm just beginning.
Post automatically merged:

C++ addict and that's it for now
I'm more of a C# gentlemen

Bogard

You can't win
That's awesome, Swift from what I've seen it seems alot more easier compared to other languages, then again I'm just beginning.
Well if you know objective c, it's definitely easier to understand, but i'd say it depends on how far you want to go with the language. It grants better handle in variables. You're not limited in creating character variables, you can even use images for your variables. The optionals also give more flexibility

C++ addict and that's it for now
I'm more of a C# gentlemen
I'd say that i'm pretty versatile in languages, not full stack, but close enough, though my favorite languages are php, python and nodejs

Last edited: