Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen is so mean.
Everybody is angry at Otama that she will turn EVERYBODY into ally.... and saying it's bullshit plot... when REALITY is there are ONLY 500 smile users among 30,000 troops... meaning she can only reduce the enemy number into 29,500 people.....

While honestly the WORST plot is in reality Queen disposing of his soldiers, and making them turn on him because he just loves to mock them... like basically the MAJORITY of numbers are Pleasures and waiters... all 29,500 men are pleasures and waiters, and Queen is stupidly making them turn on him!

Hawkins, Hiyori, Fukurokujo, Kanjuro and those characters that are already in Wano wouldnt be soo shocking that the provider would make this mistery.

Even Toki would not be a surprise to the readers, just to the characters.

What if is someone that was in the Reverie? With Kuma power this person could be send to Wano fast. Pehaps Vivi or Bonney, but dont see any connections they have with the scabbards.

Vegapunk would be a surprise, but he dont have any connection with the scabbards and we wouldnt be spoiled by YouTube tumbnails because we dont even knew how he look like.

Pehaps is Sukiyaki that had survived, or even Orochi trying to go against Kaido, or even someone that was protecting Hiyori and came with her to Onigashima.

Looking forward for this slap of Monster Chopper to Queen, I think Oda will handle this really well with Chopper snapping from rage cause of the disrespect and bad use Queen does of his knowledge and skills. Treating his men like toys and enjoying the death show...
Kinda like when Zoro focused on all the shit around him in the Live Floor and took the antibody from Apoo.
If Oda builds it that way, I'd like it a lot.

I mean if Queen steps ups his game BIG TIME, and shows how far ahead he is, I have no objection

BUT, honestly, Queen in both, his human form and full zoan form is not impressive at all.... so if his hybrid form is JUST THAT MUCH STRONG.... where what we see is basically NOTHING... then sure...

Also, the dude gotta show some haki for god's sake... I'm not sure why, but Oda has not shown ANY of calamity show Haki.... I'm not sure if their fighting style of being a tank in full zoan and fast recovery makes them un interested in armament haki or observation haki... but honestly guys... If Oda doesn't grant them this kind of shit... and it's just a contest of brute force... then Monster point can go neck to neck in my book as Chopper was always known to be brutally powerful in that form but he simply lacks for TWO THINGS:

1- Only 3 minutes in monster point

2- Does not know Haki

So, if Oda develops Chopper mid-fight to where he can sustain Monster point way more... and his enemy does not use haki... I mean... what's the point of changing the match up... just two brute force against each others... I wouldn't care about Sanji for example fighting such a fight... I'd rather see Sanji face someone who has all, power, speed, agility, Haki.... not just brute raw power and nothing else
Queen tanked two marco's named attack.........can chopper do that.........I don't think so.......

Status
Not open for further replies.