• Zoro cut Kaido
  • Nami lightning striked Ulti
  • Usopp Bamboo Javalin'd Page One
  • Chopper Bitch Slapped Queen
  • Robin Rolled Big Mom and Bitch Slapped Black Maria
  • Franky Laser Sliced Sasaki
  • Brook cut Zeus and is fighting Black Maria
  • Jinbei shoulder threw Big Mom and fights WsW

The Only One not to contribute "fighting" shit in this raid is Judge's Son.
  • King low diffed Sanji lol, ik y'all gon say the opposite. But Oda used that to shit on Sanji. :gokulaugh:
Well he snuck past two calamities, saved the leader of the samurai army, tanked a hit from king without even using his rs shield, and walked away with minimal damage and of course Took a W.

Not if you think something can happen with Page 1 or even Drake. For the record Nami/Usopp still haven't stopped running, and at this time we truly have no idea what is happening with Drake anyway.

Combine this with the fact that ever Jump advertisement so far has "Vs The Hundred Beast Pirates" and the fact that this color spread now exists:

I think anyone outside of this (Perospero, Numbers, Orochi/Fukurokuju, etc etc etc) are essentially irrelevant to the Strawhat fights.

I think Perospero's place is solely with ruining Marco's current status, that's just my opinion though.
This is a weird spread. It feels like it should a volume cover based on past experience.

jozu supposedly hits harder than marco .
1. blindsides aokiji while he fights wb, aokiji end up with a lip cut
2. aokiji blindsides jozu looking away, jozu loses an arm

its not the same or comparable
clashes == equal or close to equal with this lot.lol

only named attack he tanked was kizaru's lasers.
all three admirals had minimal damage at the end of the war
specifically the other two
guess that says much huh.
Are u forgetting thay marco tanked akainu's Red dog... was it called.. or something along the lines.. and bruh that wasn't a lip cut Jozu gave Aokiji... it make him bleed bad and flung him aside.. and yea he lost an arm becuz his abilities didn't counter well against aokiji's plus i'd argue that wouldn't happen to marco coz of his abilities..

you're missing my point.. which is it depends on the match up of Abilities and hiw compatible they are with each other.... when it comes to Jozu and Aokiji... Aokiji can deal more damage because his DF has an advantage over jozu's but in marco's case Aokiji's DF doesn't provide the right counter to marco's abilities hence he would have exert more against marco.. which make his fight with marco more nerve wracking compared to jozu's.. but both of the commanders have shown that they can hurt Aokiji bad... plus marco wasn't seen pulling any of the BS he is pulling in his fight against King and queen.

Not if you think something can happen with Page 1 or even Drake. For the record Nami/Usopp still haven't stopped running, and at this time we truly have no idea what is happening with Drake anyway.

Combine this with the fact that ever Jump advertisement so far has "Vs The Hundred Beast Pirates" and the fact that this color spread now exists:

I think anyone outside of this (Perospero, Numbers, Orochi/Fukurokuju, etc etc etc) are essentially irrelevant to the Strawhat fights.

I think Perospero's place is solely with ruining Marco's current status, that's just my opinion though.
Damn Jack, Queen, King look like Lackeys. WsW and Black Maria looks like they have the most autonomy.

Dude. Perespero can't neg diff monster point Chopper. Infact monster point really toned down post skip just like G3.
Its not tonned down, its just that Luffy, Zoro and even Sanji can one shot pacifistas now and monster point couldnt pre ts, they are MUCH stronger than monster chopper now.

J

Jo_Ndule

Marco fans coping lol

Marco realised that his kicks can do much to Queen so he asked Chopper to handle him

Chopper accomplishing same feat as Marco against zoan Queen is the proof of how overrated the chicken is.

I hope Drake somehow turns again and begins fighting Chopper. It would be so funny for all those people who say WG is a power level
Its half the reason I still think Queen has something up his sleeve with his "plagues". He's essentially targeting both Chopper and Drake, that might lead to something interesting.

Because Chopper and Drake are allies. It would be a hollow victory. It's like Luffy vs Sanji. A defeat would not feel legitimate
Literally not comparable. Luffy vs Sanji was hollow because it led to nothing and wasn't an actual accomplishment. Chopper fighting a former flying six member to save him (i.e. if he's controlled) puts Chopper on the same playing field as everyone else fighting the flying six.

Status
Not open for further replies.