Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mckengrie

* ์•„์นด์ž์•ผ ์‚ฌ๋ฌด๋ผ์ด๋“ค ์ •์‹ ์„ ์ฐจ๋ฆฌ๊ณ  ์ด๋“ค ์•ž์—
๋“ฑ์žฅ์ธ๋ฌผ๋„ ๋…์ž๋„ ๊นœ์ง ๋†€๋ž„ ์˜์™ธ์˜ ์ธ๋ฌผ ๋“ฑ์žฅ..
(์ƒ์ƒ์˜ ์—ฌ์ง€๋ฅผ ๋‘๋Š” ํŽธ์ด ์Šคํฌ ์ฆ๊ธฐ๊ธฐ์— ๋” ๋‚˜์„ ๊ฑฐ ๊ฐ™์•„์„œ
์ด๊ฑด ์—ฐ๋ง‰๊ณผ ๋ณ„๊ฐœ๋กœ ๋บ์Œ. ๊น…, ์—๋„ฌ ์ด๋”ด ๊ฑฐ ์น˜์šฐ๊ณ 
)
This was removed separately from the smoke screen. Gin, Enel get rid of this

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

The surprise of the chapter: he is the son of the white-bearded weevil, the sheaths are surprised that he is having sex with TOKI, the shadow that took care of them is in fact TOKI, TOKI says that it is to generate a strong warrior who in 40 years will defeat kaido.

Nevermind, unless Chopper actually fights Queen. Oda is taking too long to set up all the match ups. Chopper should have started fighting his guy several chapters ago
Entirely depends. Remember how Franky started fighting Senor Pink like 15 chapters before any of the other matchups started? Nami/Usopp aren't really fighting yet either since Oda used them for the dango plotline, but now they'll probably start fighting soon.

This is why I find it interesting that Chopper has been with Drake this whole time. Every Strawhat not Luffy/Zoro/Sanji is with a F6 member, former or not. Just a weird though. I don't think he's actually fighting Queen though

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
So all this blueballing and drama for... a character that everybody already guessed as soon as the spoilers pic dropped:whitepress:
Japanese and Korean people have different empathy towards Oda.

For them the return of someone like Pedro or Toki would be a reason to cry.

They don't watch YouTube they don't read twitter.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

The shadow is the bitch of IM-SAMA, who is a mother of yamato, kaido fucked her in the past and generated yamato.

So let me get this straight

the Gifters are under Tama mind control

the Pleasures and Waiters are betraying because Queen is sacrificing them

Sooo... Who exactly is gonna be on Kaidoโ€™s side at the end of this? The Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi? Hotei was Koed and Fukurokuju is MIA.

Guys, I think literally everyone beside the top executives and is gonna switch to the good guys. Even the enemy ninja and samurai

I think this is leading to a Mass betrayal of the Beast pirates and so Kaido will say fuck it and decide to kill his whole crew by dropping Onigashima

People who hyped Wano..

I need to copy and paste my old posts about Wano will.not be better than WCI

Wano is crowded and that is why it is a mess cause Oda can't handle writing all of these dudes at once without making stupid plots/scenes/feats
Literally 100% right

WCI did not get it's proper pay off cause it was rushed to get to Wano... only to be that mediocre LOL... funny thing is many right now started to just wanna end this arc because of the mess and just go to Elbaf... only to be the same haha

No its not. Sanji just combusting into flames is not just a "technique" dude.

He's only ever spun once in his life and that was Ennies Lobby.
he spun during.. the fight with kraken, when he and zoro fought the Px post timeskip.. but that doesn't matter... he can control his flames... his flames can most likely be materialized spirit... and that grows as his emotions grow... plus its been year and oda hasn't revealed anything about the potion having powers.. it was said that the drug was meant to be used as a counter to Judge's experiments.

Status
Not open for further replies.