Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mckengrie

Okay. I just checked the spoiler summary and no one had written it there
I shared.
From -106.101

Another edit(new):

p.s2 실루엣 얘기 보이던데 내 생각엔 실루엣 인물의 규격으로나 묘사로 추정할 수 있는 인물상하고, 이번화에 대놓고 등장한 의외의 인물과는 서로 다른 것 같음.. 통피니 뭐니 보여서 혼란 수습용으로 마지막 글 수정함.
Translation:

I heard about the silhouette, but I think it is a figure that can be estimated by the standard or description of the silhouette character, and it seems to be different from the unexpected person who appeared in this episode.

I think Lucky Roo can handle both of King and Queen like nothing. Shanks top executive are on another level. Ben is as strong as Shanks. Roo and Yasopp might be stronger than Marco. That explain why how Shanks manage to stop Kaidou.:cheers:
:sus:

they would have defeated the other yonko crews if they were that much stronger.
red hair pirates are called the most balanced crew, not even the strongest.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I shared.

Translation:

I heard about the silhouette, but I think it is a figure that can be estimated by the standard or description of the silhouette character, and it seems to be different from the unexpected person who appeared in this episode.
It's kinda bad because as I said above.

Providers probably don't follow YouTube and Twitter like most people do and they don't know that people already raped Silhouette's theories from left to right.

For them probably Pedro return would be something to cry about.

J

Jo_Ndule

Literally 100% right

WCI did not get it's proper pay off cause it was rushed to get to Wano... only to be that mediocre LOL... funny thing is many right now started to just wanna end this arc because of the mess and just go to Elbaf... only to be the same haha
They don't realise that Oda has been overdoing it thus making a mess
Next arc won't be better unless Oda fixes his writing issues

I shared.

Translation:

I honestly read this and didn’t understand anything. From this translation

Like I’m only just getting it now that they say the same thing just because I know they say the same thing... the words themselves are still confusing as fuck

M

mckengrie

It's kinda bad because as I said above.

Providers probably don't follow YouTube and Twitter like most people do and they don't know that people already raped Silhouette's theories from left to right.

For them probably Pedro return would be something to cry about.
:milaugh:

I think so, providers hate one piece.

He never spun.....that was only in the anime.

In the manga the last time Sanji spun was the first time he ever used DJ....Ennies Lobby was the only time he spun. Other than that, DJ is just spontaneous combustion from Sanji. No technique needed, he just does it whenever he wants, in whatever position he is in...

Look i told u that doesn't matter... what matters is the essence of luffy's fire, kinemon's fire, zoro's fire and sanji's fire is their spirit... zoro's fire is the dragon blaze move that set one on blue flames btw.. there is no evidence that the drug has anything to do with it.

I still wish Oda gave Sanji/Brook/Nami/Chopper fights. Idk, like Sanji vs Daifuku, Nami vs Galette, Brook vs Amande... (Dont have idea for Chopper right) . It would make the jump from them fighting vets/commanders less jarring
I really think Sanji should have defeated Cracker in WCI, while Pudding baked the cake(he could identify the ingredients and instruct the chefs like before).

He could use his DJ/Hell Memories to melt the chocolate houses on Cacao island and use the melted chocolate to soften Cracker's biscuit soldiers.

Sure, we would have to listen to people saying 'Sanji>Zoro' and stuff for a couple years but it would have been worth it.

I would gladly take the L and accept Sanji vs King if it meant Chopper vs Queen lmao

That would put every YC canonhead in their place if it happened. Give me instances of new forms with Choppers 2nd rumble ball and some crazy new monster form with the 3rd and you can convince me that he could take out Queen.

That would make up years of Oda treating Chopper like pure garbage. Hell Chopper is the first Strawhat outside of Luffy to physically hit/hurt a Yonko Commander, regardless of Marco helping. That's pretty fucking nuts

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I would gladly take the L and accept Sanji vs King if it meant Chopper vs Queen lmao

That would put every YC canonhead in their place if it happened. Give me instances of new forms with Choppers 2nd rumble ball and some crazy new monster form with the 3rd and you can convince me that he could take out Queen.

That would make up years of Oda treating Chopper like pure garbage. Hell Chopper is the first Strawhat outside of Luffy to physically hit/hurt a Yonko Commander, regardless of Marco helping. That's pretty fucking nuts
You are a walking L.

Thinking that Zoro will still fight King.

Imagine going from fighting a talking Crocodile in previous arc to beating someone with a bounty of 1.3 billion :suresure:

I still wish Oda gave Sanji/Brook/Nami/Chopper fights. Idk, like Sanji vs Daifuku, Nami vs Galette, Brook vs Amande... (Dont have idea for Chopper right) . It would make the jump from them fighting vets/commanders less jarring
not jarring since most of them didn’t even go all out or show new techniques.

the only jarring one should be zoro jumping from pica to yonko makes zero sense in story sorry even though I said he was going to the rooftop and got downvoted on Reddit for months for saying it zoro is the only one that doesn’t make sense.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Who was it that said this thread wouldn’t get to 200 pages since it’s supposedly a Chopper chapter?? We’re almost at 150 and it’s still Tuesday around the world, so whoever thought we wouldn’t make it CLEARLY underestimated the ability of every single user on this forum to incessantly bitch about topics related or otherwise :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.