Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
1. I literally do not watch one piece youtubers. Get that out of your head.

2. I never said the raid is failing. I said the rooftop fight MIGHT fail.

When Luffy overshadows Zoro in his own Yonko fight you'll wonder why. Somehow people can't process the main character overshadowing his own subordinate lmao.
Yeah. he will overshadow Zoro with his Haki breaks.

LMaooo.

Zoro 1v1 King
:gonope:
Zoro 1v1 kaido
:goyea:
I'll never get sick of being proud about never having shown substantial hype for the former.

I remember when in 2019 I was claiming that Asura was what would establish Zoro v King as pointless...

Turns out I was most likely wrong and Base Zoro is already capable enough to embarrass him most likely.

Zoro fought Hawkins and Apoo and killer and even Kyoshiro technically before fighting Kaido

also you know, he mid diffed Pica... Pica who has actual top tier stats believe it or not
@Lukegranders has point.. rather than fighting people that he can mid low diff... giving him a fight that actually tests his limits as in strength makes more sense.. than him just jumping to the roof.. personally even i am not a fan of it... we're seeing less grind from him and just sneak attack... and compared to that in a 1v1 where he faces an opponent of his or better than his caliber.. you could feel the suspense , effort and solo skill that would make it more like a fight that zoro usually has with someone he calls a worthy opponent... thats also why i want sanji and king to fight since they provide those parallels that would make for a one of kind fight.. overwhelming people watching with jaw dropping counters and reflexes.

Listen, I just don't about this shit in absolutes, but I also know when and where Oda doesnt break from his usual patterns.

I would be shocked (and happy) as a Zoro fan if Zoro actually contributed equally to Luffy's fight with Kaido. But knowing Oda, Luffy overshadows virtually every being in this comic.

I'll say it again, if there's one character Oda loves more than Zoro, it's Luffy. Why do people think Oda draws Luffy 15 chapter fights while he only gives every other strawhat, including Zoro, 2-3?

All I'm asking people is to patiently wait for the rooftop outcome. If they stay there and beat Kaido's ass, I would entirely accept and drop the idea that Zoro is leaving that fight. But mark my words, that still wouldn't mean Zoro is overshadowing Luffy in his own Yonko fight lol. That's some crazy magic brainlet logic to think that's ever happening at this point in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.